To snowy weekend

Parker
Posts: 1616
Joined: Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:25 pm

Re: To snowy weekend

Postby Parker » Wed May 18, 2011 8:14 am

lovemybike wrote:
zozza wrote:Image

:P


:lol: :lol: Ain't love grand?!

Fancy Parker ditching Apple, Bella & I for some bloke :roll: :wink:

If it was just some bloke then I'd come, but he's met my mother and I've never ever taken a guy home and then I met his mum and I'm pretty sure he's never taken a guy home...

He's meet my mum... Huge, massive deal that, at least it is for me!

bella26
Posts: 1064
Joined: Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:40 am

Re: To snowy weekend

Postby bella26 » Wed May 18, 2011 8:50 am

lovemybike wrote:
zozza wrote:Image

:P


:lol: :lol: Ain't love grand?!

Fancy Parker ditching Apple, Bella & I for some bloke :roll: :wink:


so sad...so sad...such a sad sad situation...

The girls wkend won't be right without Parker...
Parker wrote:If it was just some bloke then I'd come, but he's met my mother and I've never ever taken a guy home and then I met his mum and I'm pretty sure he's never taken a guy home...

Hope you're sure he hasn't takena guy home :-P

You could bring him along and make him sleep in a tent in the backyard...but then this is meant to be a ladies wkend....
2012 Wilier Gran Turismo 2012 Specialized Epic FSR Comp 29er

User avatar
zozza
Posts: 4126
Joined: Mon Mar 24, 2008 10:58 pm

Re: To snowy weekend

Postby zozza » Wed May 18, 2011 9:36 am

lovemybike wrote: :lol: :lol: Ain't love grand?!

Fancy Parker ditching Apple, Bella & I for some bloke :roll: :wink:





:mrgreen:

Parker
Posts: 1616
Joined: Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:25 pm

Re: To snowy weekend

Postby Parker » Wed May 18, 2011 10:50 am

Bella, sorry but he can't come, half ironman race... Remember

lovemybike
Posts: 924
Joined: Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:19 pm
Location: Mt Annan, NSW

Re: To snowy weekend

Postby lovemybike » Wed May 18, 2011 1:46 pm

zozza wrote:
lovemybike wrote: :lol: :lol: Ain't love grand?!

Fancy Parker ditching Apple, Bella & I for some bloke :roll: :wink:





:mrgreen:


Zozza understands you Parker :roll: Seriously though...I would give up a chance to cycle around the Snowy Mountains in November for a bloke as well. I think. Maybe...um - I'll get back to you :wink:
Image

bella26
Posts: 1064
Joined: Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:40 am

Re: To snowy weekend

Postby bella26 » Wed May 18, 2011 1:56 pm

lovemybike wrote:Seriously though...I would give up a chance to cycle around the Snowy Mountains in November for a bloke as well. I think. Maybe...um - I'll get back to you
Is Parker really bailing out on this?!

Where is this Half Iron Man? It's on the 13th Nov...that's 4 whole days to get yourself to the Snowies....
2012 Wilier Gran Turismo 2012 Specialized Epic FSR Comp 29er

lovemybike
Posts: 924
Joined: Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:19 pm
Location: Mt Annan, NSW

Re: To snowy weekend

Postby lovemybike » Wed May 18, 2011 3:39 pm

bella26 wrote:
lovemybike wrote:Seriously though...I would give up a chance to cycle around the Snowy Mountains in November for a bloke as well. I think. Maybe...um - I'll get back to you
Is Parker really bailing out on this?!

Where is this Half Iron Man? It's on the 13th Nov...that's 4 whole days to get yourself to the Snowies....


I was thinking the same thing Bella!
Image

Parker
Posts: 1616
Joined: Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:25 pm

Re: To snowy weekend

Postby Parker » Wed May 18, 2011 4:29 pm

Um I thought the 13th was The weekend of the girls weekend.. I can still come then! So it's The week after?

bella26
Posts: 1064
Joined: Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:40 am

Re: To snowy weekend

Postby bella26 » Thu May 19, 2011 8:43 am

Parker wrote:Um I thought the 13th was The weekend of the girls weekend.. I can still come then! So it's The week after?

Yep. The 17th is the Thursday so I thought the plan was to get to the mountains on the Thursday with the aim of riding from the Friday. So is it official? Parker will be attending the Ladies tour de Snowies?
2012 Wilier Gran Turismo 2012 Specialized Epic FSR Comp 29er

Parker
Posts: 1616
Joined: Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:25 pm

Re: To snowy weekend

Postby Parker » Thu May 19, 2011 4:13 pm

bella26 wrote:
Parker wrote:Um I thought the 13th was The weekend of the girls weekend.. I can still come then! So it's The week after?

Yep. The 17th is the Thursday so I thought the plan was to get to the mountains on the Thursday with the aim of riding from the Friday. So is it official? Parker will be attending the Ladies tour de Snowies?

Depends what I pick up job wise in the next month or so... Maybe

bella26
Posts: 1064
Joined: Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:40 am

Re: To snowy weekend

Postby bella26 » Thu May 19, 2011 4:18 pm

Parker wrote:
bella26 wrote:
Parker wrote:Um I thought the 13th was The weekend of the girls weekend.. I can still come then! So it's The week after?

Yep. The 17th is the Thursday so I thought the plan was to get to the mountains on the Thursday with the aim of riding from the Friday. So is it official? Parker will be attending the Ladies tour de Snowies?

Depends what I pick up job wise in the next month or so... Maybe

where's the commitment...
:P
2012 Wilier Gran Turismo 2012 Specialized Epic FSR Comp 29er

Parker
Posts: 1616
Joined: Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:25 pm

Re: To snowy weekend

Postby Parker » Thu May 19, 2011 5:05 pm

My bank says the same think

User avatar
zozza
Posts: 4126
Joined: Mon Mar 24, 2008 10:58 pm

Re: To snowy weekend

Postby zozza » Thu May 19, 2011 5:35 pm

Maybe you could invite Missy also??

Parker
Posts: 1616
Joined: Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:25 pm

Re: To snowy weekend

Postby Parker » Thu May 19, 2011 6:16 pm

zozza wrote:Maybe you could invite Missy also??

Not a chance

User avatar
Apple
Posts: 3464
Joined: Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:00 pm
Location: sydney

Re: To snowy weekend

Postby Apple » Thu May 19, 2011 7:46 pm

zozza wrote:Maybe you could invite Missy also??

who is Missy. oh her, No she is not coming
A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend. A successful woman is one who can find such a man.
Speak your mind,Those that mind dont matter, Those that matter dont mind!!

User avatar
Christine Tham
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 4182
Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:45 pm

Re: To snowy weekend

Postby Christine Tham » Thu May 19, 2011 8:21 pm

Forget Missy.

Where's blastork?
Weekdays: "Bliss" (Trek Madone 5.2 2012) | Weekends: "Cadel" (self built) | Casual: "Kitty" (Giant Cypress LDS 2009)

User avatar
zozza
Posts: 4126
Joined: Mon Mar 24, 2008 10:58 pm

Re: To snowy weekend

Postby zozza » Fri May 20, 2011 12:02 am

Christine Tham wrote:Forget Missy.

Where's blastork?


Wasn't Blastork exiled by Missy when she was a moderator? :P

lovemybike
Posts: 924
Joined: Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:19 pm
Location: Mt Annan, NSW

Re: To snowy weekend

Postby lovemybike » Fri May 20, 2011 7:36 am

zozza wrote:
Christine Tham wrote:Forget Missy.

Where's blastork?


Wasn't Blastork exiled by Missy when she was a moderator? :P


This Missy sounds like trouble. I'm glad she isn't coming :wink:
Image

bella26
Posts: 1064
Joined: Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:40 am

Re: To snowy weekend

Postby bella26 » Fri May 20, 2011 10:16 am

lovemybike wrote:
zozza wrote:
Christine Tham wrote:Forget Missy.

Where's blastork?


Wasn't Blastork exiled by Missy when she was a moderator? :P


This Missy sounds like trouble. I'm glad she isn't coming :wink:

Thank goodness indeed :wink:

Blastork....my goodness that is a blast from the past...or a blast from the Ork as that may be!!

How many confirmed numbers do we have for the ladies tour de snowy?
2012 Wilier Gran Turismo 2012 Specialized Epic FSR Comp 29er

lovemybike
Posts: 924
Joined: Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:19 pm
Location: Mt Annan, NSW

Re: To snowy weekend

Postby lovemybike » Fri May 20, 2011 2:20 pm

If Christine is joining us I think we have 5 Bella :) Apparently Zozza would also like to come along just to help. Apple requires someone to polish the Pinarello and Zozza is keen :wink:
Image

Parker
Posts: 1616
Joined: Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:25 pm

Re: To snowy weekend

Postby Parker » Fri May 20, 2011 6:48 pm

lovemybike wrote:If Christine is joining us I think we have 5 Bella :) Apparently Zozza would also like to come along just to help. Apple requires someone to polish the Pinarello and Zozza is keen :wink:

I don't mind if zozza comes to clean the bikes as long as he doesn't talk

User avatar
Christine Tham
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 4182
Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:45 pm

Re: To snowy weekend

Postby Christine Tham » Fri May 20, 2011 7:27 pm

Parker wrote:I don't mind if zozza comes to clean the bikes as long as he doesn't talk


Depends. if zozza is really good looking he can polish me.
Weekdays: "Bliss" (Trek Madone 5.2 2012) | Weekends: "Cadel" (self built) | Casual: "Kitty" (Giant Cypress LDS 2009)

lovemybike
Posts: 924
Joined: Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:19 pm
Location: Mt Annan, NSW

Re: To snowy weekend

Postby lovemybike » Fri May 20, 2011 7:52 pm

Christine Tham wrote:
Parker wrote:I don't mind if zozza comes to clean the bikes as long as he doesn't talk


Depends. if zozza is really good looking he can polish me.


Still keen Zozza?? :shock:

Image

Image
Image

User avatar
Old and Rusty
Posts: 1157
Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:40 am
Location: Sydney

Re: To snowy weekend

Postby Old and Rusty » Fri May 20, 2011 8:47 pm

lovemybike wrote:
Christine Tham wrote:Depends. if zozza is really good looking he can polish me.


Still keen Zozza?? :shock:

Image

Image


Image
:lol:
"scaffolders, where learning to walk upright is in the training manual"
2011 Jamis Ventura Elite
2011 Pinarello FPQ

User avatar
Apple
Posts: 3464
Joined: Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:00 pm
Location: sydney

Re: To snowy weekend

Postby Apple » Sat May 21, 2011 12:29 pm

I will polish Zozza :mrgreen:
A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend. A successful woman is one who can find such a man.
Speak your mind,Those that mind dont matter, Those that matter dont mind!!

Return to “Women's Cycling”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users