forewarned is forearmed.
2004 Argon 18 Radon
2012 Argon 18 krypton
2010 Argon 18 Gallium Pro
2013 Argon 18 E-116

Lioness

Re: Would you wear This

Postby Lioness » Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:32 pm

I think it's sort of cute...I'd wear it, though probably not with the arm warmers.

Now you've got me all excited to find pretty women's cycling clothes. I wonder how extravagant I can find...

Apple

Postby Apple » Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:38 pm

Lioness wrote:I think it's sort of cute...I'd wear it, though probably not with the arm warmers.

Now you've got me all excited to find pretty women's cycling clothes. I wonder how extravagant I can find...
Thanks Lioness, I wore the pants on the BNA girls ride, it looked great, it is not as green in real
here is a web page I use to buy all my gear
http://www.teamestrogen.com/?utm_source ... term=santa
A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend. A successful woman is one who can find such a man.
Speak your mind,Those that mind dont matter, Those that matter dont mind!!

Schmenz

Postby Schmenz » Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:44 pm

Apple wrote:
Lioness wrote:I think it's sort of cute...I'd wear it, though probably not with the arm warmers.

Thanks Lioness, I wore the pants on the BNA girls ride, it looked great, it is not as green in real
here is a web page I use to buy all my gear
http://www.teamestrogen.com/?utm_source ... term=santa
AHA! i saw someone with the shorts on and a white top whiz past (towards west head) as i was on my way back from west head. i thought for a sec... i wonder..... :( wish id stopped and asked - but i was a bit scared of turning around, approaching a stranger and saying "um excuse me, are you apple?"

now if id seen the jersey, well then i wouldnt have hesitated
Newbie to the cycling world.
2011 Giant TCR Advanced W
http://www.sea2summit2011.blogspot.com

Apple

Postby Apple » Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:07 pm

Schmenz wrote:AHA! i saw someone with the shorts on and a white top whiz past (towards west head) as i was on my way back from west head. i thought for a sec... i wonder..... :( wish id stopped and asked - but i was a bit scared of turning around, approaching a stranger and saying "um excuse me, are you apple?"

now if id seen the jersey, well then i wouldnt have hesitated
You should have shouted. I was asking around at the car park for you but the women there said they are not you.
Yes that was me in the white top. Did you do west head before us :?:
A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend. A successful woman is one who can find such a man.

Schmenz

Postby Schmenz » Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:15 pm

strangely enough i did! which i didnt expect! i thought id be behind you. i got to the correct car park between 7:15 and 20 past another group had left, and there was just a guy sitting in the boot of his car.

i figured you were long gone as it was a meeting time of 7, and rode super slowly and no one in green went past.

did you get my sms?

Apple

Postby Apple » Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:19 pm

Schmenz wrote:strangely enough i did! which i didnt expect! i thought id be behind you. i got to the correct car park between 7:15 and 20 past another group had left, and there was just a guy sitting in the boot of his car.

i figured you were long gone as it was a meeting time of 7, and rode super slowly and no one in green went past.

did you get my sms?
Christine had a flat tyre on Mona Vale road, So we were there for a long time. We then did Akuna and waited at the start of West head for everyone.
I didn't get your SMS till I got home. Julie was late as well but she started on her own and met up with us during the flat tire.

Schmenz

Postby Schmenz » Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:22 pm

ohh bugger.

yea i wasnt sure if you had your phone and i didnt know anyone else. i sent the sms a little later when i stopped at forrest way to dig through my inbox to find it. (in retrospect should have looked from the carpark but i was convinced you were infront!

i was going to go to the cafe at church pt (well hope it was the right cafe) but when i ran into a friend from sea 2 summit figured that was better that sitting in a cafe hoping that a potential stranger wearing your shorts was you.

i vote there should be another girls ride! :D ... (on a sunday! - so i can come!)

Apple

Postby Apple » Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:25 pm

Never mind, Next time. We will do another ride :D