The City of Belmont are offering a free cycling program for women (the Be Active Cycle Instead Bike Skills Program), starting in February 2013 and running for six weeks. Details are below - feel free to pass on to any women who you think may be interested!
This course is open to women aged 18 years or over.
Dates: Sunday February 3, 10, 17, 24 and March 3 and 10th.
Time: 8:00am – 11:00am
Location: City of Belmont Civic Centre, 215 Wright St, Cloverdale
Cost: Free! Participants must provide their own bike and helmet.
What is the Be Active Cycle Instead Bike Skills Program?
• Delivered by Cycling WA’s Team of accredited AustCycle Teachers
• Build your confidence and ability to ride safely
• Learn to ride in traffic and traffic free environments
• Learn basic bike maintenance skills
• Sessions are fun and social
• We can cater for participants of all ages, background and skill level.
• Ideal for those wanting to learn for the first time or refresh those skills!
• Nationally accredited program with the National Coaching and Accreditation Scheme (NCAS) and the Australian Sports Commission (ASC).
Registrations are essential - Contact the City’s TravelSmart officer on 9477 7163 or [email protected] to register or for more information.