Popular Bike Shops
Join the Cycling Forums on Strava
Australian Cycling Forums on Strava
Latest Reviews and Articles
Will your next bike be Intelligent? ABS and Smart Bike Tech
Vitus Vitesse EVO Disc Review – Speed Machine indeed!
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:39 pm
This course is open to women aged 18 years or over.
Dates: Sunday February 3, 10, 17, 24 and March 3 and 10th.
Time: 8:00am – 11:00am
Location: City of Belmont Civic Centre, 215 Wright St, Cloverdale
Cost: Free! Participants must provide their own bike and helmet.
What is the Be Active Cycle Instead Bike Skills Program?
• Delivered by Cycling WA’s Team of accredited AustCycle Teachers
• Build your confidence and ability to ride safely
• Learn to ride in traffic and traffic free environments
• Learn basic bike maintenance skills
• Sessions are fun and social
• We can cater for participants of all ages, background and skill level.
• Ideal for those wanting to learn for the first time or refresh those skills!
• Nationally accredited program with the National Coaching and Accreditation Scheme (NCAS) and the Australian Sports Commission (ASC).
Registrations are essential - Contact the City’s TravelSmart officer on 9477 7163 or firstname.lastname@example.org to register or for more information.
- General Australian Cycling Topics
- Info / announcements
- Buying a bike / parts
- General Cycling Discussion
- The Bike Shed
- Cycling Health
- Cycling Safety and Advocacy
- Women's Cycling
- Bike & Gear Reviews
- Cycling Trade
- Stolen Bikes
- Bicycle FAQs
- Serious Biking
- Audax / Randonneuring
- Retro biking
- Fixed Gear/ Single Speed
- Electric Bicycles
- Dragsters / Lowriders / Cruisers
- Children's Bikes
- Road Racing
- Road Biking
- Time Trial
- International and National Tours and Events
- Cycle Touring
- Touring Australia
- Touring Overseas
- Touring Bikes and Equipment
- Western Australia
- New South Wales
- South Australia
- Northern Territory
- Country & Regional
- The Market Place
- Member to Member Bike and Gear Sales
- Want to Buy, Group Buy, Swap
- My Bikes or Gear Elsewhere
- Cycling Brands
- Malvern Star
- Custom Builders
- Generic Carbon
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users
About the Australian Cycling Forums
The largest cycling discussion forum in Australia for all things bike; from new riders to seasoned bike nuts, the Australian Cycling Forums are a welcoming community where you can ask questions and talk about the type of bikes and cycling topics you like.