Help. I have no idea. I need to buy my first MB

Got Questions? Need advice?
Join other women in discussing cycling.

Re: Help. I have no idea. I need to buy my first MB

Postby newie » Thu Nov 28, 2013 4:59 pm

Anna Meares is so awesome.
I would be delighted to have thighs as big as hers if it meant I was as strong as she was.
If more girls and women thought about their bodies in terms of what they could do, rather than how they looked, I reckon there would be a lot less insecurity and unhappiness in the world.

But I guess back OT.
Buy a roadie! They are so much more fun to ride on the bitumen. And they look much sexier. And if you are on a roadie and Matt is on a MTB, then he will have to work just a bit harder than you to maintain the same speed. Win all round....Except he might cheat and take some shortcuts you won't be able to :wink:
newie

by BNA » Sun Dec 01, 2013 3:48 pm

BNA

Postby marnie&matt » Sun Dec 01, 2013 3:48 pm

newie wrote:Anna Meares is so awesome.
I would be delighted to have thighs as big as hers if it meant I was as strong as she was.
If more girls and women thought about their bodies in terms of what they could do, rather than how they looked, I reckon there would be a lot less insecurity and unhappiness in the world.

But I guess back OT.
Buy a roadie! They are so much more fun to ride on the bitumen. And they look much sexier. And if you are on a roadie and Matt is on a MTB, then he will have to work just a bit harder than you to maintain the same speed. Win all round....Except he might cheat and take some shortcuts you won't be able to :wink:

You know I think he might just be up for some cheating. :lol: But I am liking the idea of a road bike more and more. Something makes me think that we will get our better specced MTB for xmas, and next year N + 1 will be a roadie. I might need to go back to work to help pay for the toys. :wink:
marnie&matt

Postby marnie&matt » Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:07 pm

Mulger bill wrote:
trailgumby wrote:If you really want to get bigger legs you will have to do heavy weights and low repetitions. Cycling won't do it for you.

You sure? :wink:
Lesson is clear Marnie, stay off the boards :D

Shaun

Lol I was going to pin up a happy snap of my lycra clad guns. bhahahaha Then I was going to ask…"does my butt look big in this?", in true stereotypical female style. (This sentence written for satirical purposes only. :lol: )

Seriously I was hoping to get legs like Liz Hatch.
marnie&matt

Previous

Return to Women's Cycling