Stolen electric from Fremantle, WA - $1000 reward

Mububban

Stolen electric from Fremantle, WA - $1000 reward

Postby Mububban » Sun Dec 06, 2015 11:11 am

Repost as I for example never normally visit the Stolen Bike threads. This guy walked out with a $4000 ebike from Solar Bikes in Freo.
Unfortunately a bike was Stolen from our shop today. Please provide us with any information if you recognise the guy in this picture! He came into our Fremantle shop around 2pm today and took the GEPIDA Asgard off the stand and sneaked out the door on it. If you recognise the bike or the person then please send us some information. If you're from about Fremantle then please share this post around. Bummer!
https://scontent.fper1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/ ... 7909_o.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

https://scontent.fper2-1.fna.fbcdn.net/ ... 6990_o.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
When you are driving your car, you are not stuck IN traffic - you ARE the traffic!!!

trailgumby

Re: Stolen electric from Fremantle, WA - $1000 reward

Postby trailgumby » Sun Dec 06, 2015 12:54 pm

Pictures embedded.

Mububban

Postby Mububban » Fri Dec 11, 2015 3:47 pm

The police have recovered this stolen bike

"Happy Days! The stolen bike is back. Many thanks to everyone who shard the previous post and kept an eye out. Particular thanks to Matt from the Fremantle Herald for his post, the Fremantle Police for their follow up work, our competition - Perth Electric Bike Centre for their valued input and a few others for some keen detective work. To anyone out there who thinks it's ok to steal a bike - or anything for that matter. Beware, the world is very connected these days, cameras everywhere, emails and facebook are very powerful, and whilst industries compete against each other they still support each other. It's not that difficult to track you down. Other than that, it's just not a nice thing to do. Business is now back to usual with a few small security upgrades. If anyone is looking for a top of the line GEPIDA Asgard, then there is a discounted one in our shop. No damage, just 30km on the clock from one previous temporary owner."
When you are driving your car, you are not stuck IN traffic - you ARE the traffic!!!

Kalgrm
Super Mod
Super Mod

Postby Kalgrm » Fri Dec 11, 2015 4:41 pm

Great news mate. I'm glad the internet has used its power for good! :)

Cheers,
Graeme
Think outside the double triangle.
---------------------
Music was better when ugly people were allowed to make it ....

cj7hawk

Postby cj7hawk » Fri Dec 11, 2015 6:00 pm

This is awesome news :) Glad they got it back -

David

leovendramini

Postby leovendramini » Sat Dec 12, 2015 8:06 pm

I hope the thief does jail time,but with the way the law is today,the thief might be able to sou the bike shop for placing temptation in his way.We are living in the midst of total insanity.

ColinOldnCranky

Postby ColinOldnCranky » Sun Dec 13, 2015 12:14 am

Insanity would be jailing someone so readily at a cost of, say, £1000 a day just so you can feel good about it.

I think I'll just wait on the court to look at more than this thread informs us before my tax dollar goes to jailing so readily.

Yes, theft is a low act. Glad to see the bike was recovered and the perp has only DISbenefitted from his/her action.
Unchain yourself-Ride a unicycle