UK The 1 Show - Look at Helmet Cams

User avatar
Aushiker
Posts: 21534
Joined: Tue Jun 05, 2007 1:55 pm
Location: Fremantle, WA
Contact:

UK The 1 Show - Look at Helmet Cams

Postby Aushiker » Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:25 pm

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HrO9c91SPEI&feature=youtu.be&a#[/youtube]

Andrew
Andrew
~ Aushiker.com

User avatar
KonaCommuter
Posts: 978
Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:28 pm
Location: Brisbane Northside

Re: UK The 1 Show - Look at Helmet Cams

Postby KonaCommuter » Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:20 pm

Thanks for posting this video. The guy at the end said something about not understanding why cyclists do not use cycle lanes. Easy way to “understand” buy or borrow a bike and start riding :)
2012 Oppy A4

newbikeorupgrade
Posts: 220
Joined: Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:40 pm

Re: UK The 1 Show - Look at Helmet Cams

Postby newbikeorupgrade » Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:12 am

Getting two cams very soon...
Will be interesting to see the results...

User avatar
Schmenz
Posts: 493
Joined: Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:48 am

Re: UK The 1 Show - Look at Helmet Cams

Postby Schmenz » Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:33 am

KonaCommuter wrote:Thanks for posting this video. The guy at the end said something about not understanding why cyclists do not use cycle lanes. Easy way to “understand” buy or borrow a bike and start riding :)



the strange thing was they said he used to cycle and then stopped.
Newbie to the cycling world.
2011 Giant TCR Advanced W
http://www.sea2summit2011.blogspot.com

User avatar
ozdavo
Posts: 997
Joined: Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:03 pm
Location: Gold Coast (nth)

Re: UK The 1 Show - Look at Helmet Cams

Postby ozdavo » Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:35 am

Makes me want to get a cam...
Always looking for new rides & ride partners in SE QLD area

User avatar
simonn
Posts: 3761
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2008 11:46 am
Location: Sydney

Re: UK The 1 Show - Look at Helmet Cams

Postby simonn » Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:00 am

Schmenz wrote:the strange thing was they said he used to cycle and then stopped.


He might have stopped before a lot of the cycle lanes got put in.

He might have used them and cannot see why others do not.

There are two possible answers.

User avatar
Schmenz
Posts: 493
Joined: Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:48 am

Re: UK The 1 Show - Look at Helmet Cams

Postby Schmenz » Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:07 pm

simonn wrote:
Schmenz wrote:the strange thing was they said he used to cycle and then stopped.


He might have stopped before a lot of the cycle lanes got put in.

He might have used them and cannot see why others do not.

There are two possible answers.


not debating that but i doubt him buying a bike and starting riding would change much since hed already done it
Newbie to the cycling world.
2011 Giant TCR Advanced W
http://www.sea2summit2011.blogspot.com

User avatar
Ross
Posts: 4489
Joined: Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:53 pm

Re: UK The 1 Show - Look at Helmet Cams

Postby Ross » Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:16 pm


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: redsonic, richbee