Applying the hate logic to other sections of society - looks like this

User avatar
Derny Driver
Posts: 2164
Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:18 pm
Location: Wollongong

Applying the hate logic to other sections of society - looks like this

Postby Derny Driver » Sun Dec 31, 2017 3:13 pm

You know what really gets on my quince? DOGITs. Dogwalking Old Gits In Tracksuits. I used to hate those MAMIL cyclists until I realised they are nothing compared to the plagues of DOGITs I see infesting the footpaths every morning. They are out there every morning walking their mangy mutts and talking loudly while lazy sods like me are trying to sleep in.
Why do they have to walk from place to place? Why cant they just walk their dog up and down a block of land somewhere away from everyone else. Im sure there there is a dog walking place somewhere where they could do that. Why do they need to clog the footpaths? I lost 10 seconds of my life the other day trying to get past an old bloke with a Border Collie.
These DOGIT types love to walk side by side and talk, I actually think that its as much about socialising as it is about exercising. They will tell you that its all about being healthy but if it was they would be walking single file – which is how they should be walking. No need to chat, you can do that at the coffee shop later. Single file please.
Footpaths were made for feet and just because dogs have feet doesn’t mean they should be allowed to walk on them. Just like things with small wheels shouldn’t be on roads, things with small feet like dogs and small children shouldn’t be on footpaths. I have big feet and Im entitled to be on the path and I’ll knock you over if you get in my way.
And I will abuse these arrogant gits. The tracksuit-clad ones are the most arrogant. Im a tolerant and accepting person who cares about refugees and marginalised people, I voted Yes for gay marriage and I will politely address Trans people by their preferred pronoun. But I will intimidate and abuse these fookers if I see them anywhere near me and I see no problem with that.
Some of us actually have to work unlike these D heads who just seem to exercise and drink soy lattes all morning. It takes me ages to get my smoko because the café is clogged with these DOGITS. Mate I don’t need to see your arse crack poking out of your tracky dacks while Im waiting for my pie and chips thanks. Nor your fat wife in her active wear. Nobody should be subjected to seeing that at 9am in the morning.
I was at the Maccas drive thru in me Ford Ranger the other morning and I saw a couple of DOGITs cross the road on the red signal. It was 6am and there was no-one on the road but eff me, if the little man is flashing red it means don’t walk. One DOGIT was wearing an AJAX Amsterdam shirt with some poofy soccer players name on it so I suspect they were imports from one of those unregulated European countries where governments are too lazy to think up rules. Apparently people can use their own judgement over there, I wouldn’t know, Ive never travelled. But this is Australia buddy and we have have rules, lots of rules and you better start keeping the rules.
Id actually like to see these dog walkers registered, and before you tell me that dogs ARE registered already, well some of them aren’t registered and you cant tell which ones are and aren’t unless you carry a microchip sensor with you everywhere which is just silly. So they need some sort of large visible dog tag so they can be reported if they do something wrong. And not just the dogs but the actual walkers too need to be identified.
And finally, what is it with the clothing? Logos everywhere. Saw some bloke with Puma written about 4 times all over his tracksuit and his mate was wearing a top with ‘Kathmandu’ written on the front. Mate you’re not in the Alps de France. You’re not in a race to the top of Everest, you’re just walking to the park so stop acting like a big poser and wear something normal.
I don’t own a dog, Ive never owned a dog, and I don’t understand this stupid thing you do. Im a cat person. You don’t walk cats. So either get yourself a cat, or go walk your dog somewhere else. Not on my footpath. When you start paying for footpaths and registering yourself then you can walk there. Maybe. Well probably not. Not near me. Eff off.

Uncle Just
Posts: 775
Joined: Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:54 pm

Re: Applying the hate logic to other sections of society - looks like this

Postby Uncle Just » Sun Dec 31, 2017 3:39 pm

Surely you could have included the bit where they walk their dog three streets so it can crap on your nature strip and not bag it. :wink:

Arbuckle23
Posts: 373
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2015 7:07 pm
Location: Mornington Peninsula

Re: Applying the hate logic to other sections of society - looks like this

Postby Arbuckle23 » Sun Dec 31, 2017 3:40 pm

Where's the like button :lol:
Image

g-boaf
Posts: 9126
Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:11 pm

Re: Applying the hate logic to other sections of society - looks like this

Postby g-boaf » Sun Dec 31, 2017 4:34 pm

Derny Driver wrote:You know what really gets on my quince? DOGITs. Dogwalking Old Gits In Tracksuits. I used to hate those MAMIL cyclists until I realised they are nothing compared to the plagues of DOGITs I see infesting the footpaths every morning. They are out there every morning walking their mangy mutts and talking loudly while lazy sods like me are trying to sleep in.
Why do they have to walk from place to place? Why cant they just walk their dog up and down a block of land somewhere away from everyone else. Im sure there there is a dog walking place somewhere where they could do that. Why do they need to clog the footpaths? I lost 10 seconds of my life the other day trying to get past an old bloke with a Border Collie.
These DOGIT types love to walk side by side and talk, I actually think that its as much about socialising as it is about exercising. They will tell you that its all about being healthy but if it was they would be walking single file – which is how they should be walking. No need to chat, you can do that at the coffee shop later. Single file please.
Footpaths were made for feet and just because dogs have feet doesn’t mean they should be allowed to walk on them. Just like things with small wheels shouldn’t be on roads, things with small feet like dogs and small children shouldn’t be on footpaths. I have big feet and Im entitled to be on the path and I’ll knock you over if you get in my way.
And I will abuse these arrogant gits. The tracksuit-clad ones are the most arrogant. Im a tolerant and accepting person who cares about refugees and marginalised people, I voted Yes for gay marriage and I will politely address Trans people by their preferred pronoun. But I will intimidate and abuse these fookers if I see them anywhere near me and I see no problem with that.
Some of us actually have to work unlike these D heads who just seem to exercise and drink soy lattes all morning. It takes me ages to get my smoko because the café is clogged with these DOGITS. Mate I don’t need to see your arse crack poking out of your tracky dacks while Im waiting for my pie and chips thanks. Nor your fat wife in her active wear. Nobody should be subjected to seeing that at 9am in the morning.
I was at the Maccas drive thru in me Ford Ranger the other morning and I saw a couple of DOGITs cross the road on the red signal. It was 6am and there was no-one on the road but eff me, if the little man is flashing red it means don’t walk. One DOGIT was wearing an AJAX Amsterdam shirt with some poofy soccer players name on it so I suspect they were imports from one of those unregulated European countries where governments are too lazy to think up rules. Apparently people can use their own judgement over there, I wouldn’t know, Ive never travelled. But this is Australia buddy and we have have rules, lots of rules and you better start keeping the rules.
Id actually like to see these dog walkers registered, and before you tell me that dogs ARE registered already, well some of them aren’t registered and you cant tell which ones are and aren’t unless you carry a microchip sensor with you everywhere which is just silly. So they need some sort of large visible dog tag so they can be reported if they do something wrong. And not just the dogs but the actual walkers too need to be identified.
And finally, what is it with the clothing? Logos everywhere. Saw some bloke with Puma written about 4 times all over his tracksuit and his mate was wearing a top with ‘Kathmandu’ written on the front. Mate you’re not in the Alps de France. You’re not in a race to the top of Everest, you’re just walking to the park so stop acting like a big poser and wear something normal.
I don’t own a dog, Ive never owned a dog, and I don’t understand this stupid thing you do. Im a cat person. You don’t walk cats. So either get yourself a cat, or go walk your dog somewhere else. Not on my footpath. When you start paying for footpaths and registering yourself then you can walk there. Maybe. Well probably not. Not near me. Eff off.


Post of the year! :D

BJL
Posts: 513
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:45 pm

Re: Applying the hate logic to other sections of society - looks like this

Postby BJL » Sun Dec 31, 2017 5:45 pm

HEY, I have a dog! :P

Cat people suck! CRAWL's should be banned! (Cats Roaming Around Without Leads). Cat people are a pain in the butt. Their cats wander all over the place killing native wildlife. I even had to slow down once in my car to avoid an idiot cat on the road. Otherwise I bet the owner would have come after me with a shotgun. Slowing down cost me 10 seconds of my life. Not to mention almost having a heart attack when the cat jumped out on the road in front of me. How many years has that cost me? And CRAWL's should be identifiable. Maybe a large number plate strapped to its body so tight that it restricts their movement to standing and sitting, for their good of course. You can't even see the bloody things. They should have to wear high vis and reflective clothing at ALL times. Particularly on moving body parts like their paws. Little reflective shoes should do the trick. Steel capped so they can't use their claws too. And only be walked under complete control of their owners at special 'cat parks'. Maybe councils can save money by combining off leash cat and dog areas.

And then the crazy old cat people go on about HOW GOOD their little CRAWL's are and never leave the property 'cause they're so well trained and how evil dogs are, but pay a visit every other week asking if you've seen their cat. You know, the one that NEVER leaves their property.

And how many cyclists have come to grief hitting cats which have wandered onto the roads or bike paths. Even if it has never happened, it could. We can't be too careful. In a car, it just feels like a speed hump, who cares? You just tell yourself that you didn't hit it and it was the hundred vehicles behind you that did. But on a bicycle, you're in big trouble. Who pays for your damaged bike? And time off work from your injuries? And to add injury to insult, the owners try to hit you up for the vets bill! CRAWL's should be registered and the owners forced to pay for third party property and public liability insurance.

And worse to come if you have friends who are crazy old cat people with CRAWL's. When precious goes missing, they ring you up and cry over the phone when you've got better things to do, like watch Home and Away. Remember, these are the same CRAWL's that NEVER leave their property. Going missing!!! Most of time I just tell 'em to check for a dead pussy under the house. Then they cry more and tell me how insensitive I am.

And cat owners also love to boast about their cats exploits. 'Mr Timmy left a present at the front door last night. A gorgeous little rosella with its throat ripped out and its head almost torn from the body. Was a little troublesome cleaning up the mess, oh dear'. I don't want to hear about that and it just makes me angry and stressed that these irresponsible imbeciles have their CRAWL's with complete disregard to others.

Cats Suck

Dogs Rule :mrgreen:

User avatar
Strawburger
Posts: 1690
Joined: Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:19 pm
Location: Dulwich Hill, Sydney

Re: Applying the hate logic to other sections of society - looks like this

Postby Strawburger » Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:54 pm

Can you please post it on Facebook. Definitely deserves 1000 shares to the relevant pages on there...
n=10 (2013 & 2004 roads,2010 track,2x 2009 foldups,1990 hybrid,1992 trainer,2007 rental,1970's step through,1980's zeus)

User avatar
Mulger bill
Super Mod
Super Mod
Posts: 28955
Joined: Sun Sep 24, 2006 2:41 pm
Location: Sunbury Vic

Re: Applying the hate logic to other sections of society - looks like this

Postby Mulger bill » Sun Dec 31, 2017 9:01 pm

Strawburger wrote:Can you please post it on Facebook. Definitely deserves 1000 shares to the relevant pages on there...

LIKE!
...whatever the road rules, self-preservation is the absolute priority for a cyclist when mixing it with motorised traffic.
London Boy 29/12/2011

User avatar
mikesbytes
Super Mod
Super Mod
Posts: 18576
Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2005 11:42 pm
Location: Tempe, Sydney
Contact:

Re: Applying the hate logic to other sections of society - looks like this

Postby mikesbytes » Sun Dec 31, 2017 9:43 pm

Those dam dog walkers, they got smoking banned from the outdoor coffee shop so you can't even enjoy a ciggie with your coffee
If the R-1 rule is broken, what happens to N+1?

User avatar
Derny Driver
Posts: 2164
Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:18 pm
Location: Wollongong

Re: Applying the hate logic to other sections of society - looks like this

Postby Derny Driver » Sun Dec 31, 2017 10:25 pm

I should make a facebook page "Australians against dog walkers".

User avatar
foo on patrol
Posts: 6210
Joined: Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:12 am
Location: Sanstone Point QLD

Re: Applying the hate logic to other sections of society - looks like this

Postby foo on patrol » Tue Jan 02, 2018 6:14 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Foo
I don't suffer fools easily and so long as you have done your best,you should have no regrets.
Goal 6000km
Image

Patt0
Posts: 301
Joined: Thu Oct 08, 2015 6:31 am
Location: Brisbane

Re: Applying the hate logic to other sections of society - looks like this

Postby Patt0 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:22 am

Being a “very stable genius”, I tend to not get worked up over the idiosyncrasies of other animals.

But I do admit I smirk knowing that little doggy dragging its human around, also has trained it to wash, groom, feed and pick up his crap. :lol:
Image

User avatar
gorilla monsoon
Posts: 3505
Joined: Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:45 am
Location: Lake Macquarie

Re: Applying the hate logic to other sections of society - looks like this

Postby gorilla monsoon » Tue Jan 09, 2018 1:01 pm

And what is it with people who want to wear Speedos or similar when they go swimming? I find that extremely confronting, that they to be seen like that in public! Can't they wear sensible attire, such as a nice pair of shorts and a T-shirt?
It's not like they are training for the Olympics or Commonwealth Games or some other competition in which they will be representing our country, they are just going for a swim!
Won't climb, can't sprint.

Roger Ramjet: Giant CRX3
Lady Penelope: Avanti Cadent
Barry Allen: Specialized Sirrus Expert

User avatar
DavidS
Posts: 2348
Joined: Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:24 pm
Location: Melbourne

Re: Applying the hate logic to other sections of society - looks like this

Postby DavidS » Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:24 pm

mikesbytes wrote:Those dam dog walkers, they got smoking banned from the outdoor coffee shop so you can't even enjoy a ciggie with your coffee


Ooh yeah, you get my vote for this post.

Image

Nothing like a ciggie with coffee.

DS
Image

Cannondale Quick Speed 2, Allegro T1

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users