New EVO

toppity

Re: New EVO

Postby toppity » Thu Nov 28, 2013 5:17 pm

George's is a very nice bike. I love the setup. He is going very well at the moment.

Well my luck has not got any better. There was a slight hiccup whilst out on a gentle Sunday arvo ride.

I must admit I pissed myself laughing when it happened. What else could I do. There was no warning, I just got out of the saddle, turned the crank and pop. Broke straight through.

Now the good people at my local Bike shop could not be more helpful. You see I only bought the frameset off them, so they, and Cannondale, were within their rights to ask me to strip the bike and return to them only the frame. But they looked after me. They stripped the bike and rebuilt it onto the warranty frame. The only problem is I could not get the limited edition paint work. So I've had to go back to stealth mode. Something that I have never minded anyway. And, because of the timeframe the new frame is 2013, not 2012 like the original.

I will post the rebuilt beast shortly. Let's see how we fair.
I ride several bicycles, but not at once.

macca33

Postby macca33 » Thu Nov 28, 2013 5:46 pm

Wow - very nasty.

It seems that the limited edition framese and you simply do not get along...lol.

May see you out soon.

cheers
CAAD10 Berzerker & Focus Mares & Ridley Noah SL

toppity

Postby toppity » Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:09 pm

And here it is....take 2

Lets see how we go. I did a couple of short rides on the weekend and it was great. Fingers crossed
I ride several bicycles, but not at once.

PYLee

Postby PYLee » Sat Jan 04, 2014 11:35 pm

looking good mate , need to get those stealth elite bottle cage to finish it off