Eurobike 2008 - Articles on Bicycles.net.au

AUbicycles
Site Admin
Site Admin

Eurobike 2008 - Articles on Bicycles.net.au

Postby AUbicycles » Wed Sep 17, 2008 3:15 am

As many know, I was at Eurobike 2008 in Germany to check out what is coming into the shops in 2009. It has taken a while to compile all of my info however I am starting to publish some of the photos and details.

As of today I have 9 articles online on the website, you can access them from the homepage or from the article index page.

--

More road info is coming for hot new products from, for example 3T, BMC, Casati, Colnago, Liespeed, Mavic, Pinarello, Prologo and... well stay tuned.
I welcome any comments you have.

Cheers
Christopher
Cycling is in my BNA

zoom bean

Postby zoom bean » Wed Sep 24, 2008 2:18 am

Great reading, thanks for posting all these stories up.

It looks very very interesting. My inner nerd would have been running amuck there seeing all the gadgets and new bikes on show.

Some interesting designs there in the selle saddles, looking very sleek & dangerous. I wouldn't mind having the batman one. Also knowing what diamonds can cut through I don't think I would want my ass anywhere near that one.

I liked the idea of the speedo scrolling to show acceleration/decceleration, I wouldn't mind seeing that in action.

Also interesting to see the lefty only fork, I've never seen one of those before.