Fuji Altamira LTD Edition

ItsDank

Fuji Altamira LTD Edition

Postby ItsDank » Mon Jan 19, 2015 2:45 pm

That's the Fuji Alatamira LTD (2012)

It's the same frame that was used by the NetApp Endura team in the Pro Tour and only 20 of the LTD versions were sold in Australia at a retail price of $8000.

I picked up the last one at a clearance price over Christmas for $3000 :) (I have odd proportions and like a 53cm frame)

It weighs 7kg's, has a full carbon build from frame, stem, aero bar and even the seat post. It runs the old Dura Ace Di2 7990 10 speed with a standard 53 chainring and 11-25 cas. I'm thinking about getting a 11-28 Ultegra 10 speed cas for climbing.

All the parts are Ovals top of the line 900 series from the 945 carbon alloy clinchers all the way through to the 900 series brakes, stem and bars.

I've got the latest Fly6 mounted on the back and the Sony AS100V filming from the front along with Moon LED front blinkers. Running Speedplay Chromoly Zero's and I'm thinking about buying the ALM Ultimate Saddle (just..because) http://fabric.cc/shop/saddles/alm/

I just received the Michelin Pro 4 Service Course Grip in the mail order from Wiggle so I've thrown those on this weekend :)

The Aero handle bars made it a little difficult to mount lights and an Actioncam but I got there in the end :)

All up it's super light and very nice in the corners. It's certainly an expensive option for commuting but I wouldn't have it any other way!