cervelo love

Dan_Melb85

Re: cervelo love

Postby Dan_Melb85 » Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:00 pm

rpmspinman wrote:
Dan_Melb85 wrote:Image
Hey Dan, how's the beast going? How's your riding going btw?

PS. Its blueoval from FFAU :mrgreen:
Hey Mate, doing well and getting stronger with every ride. Long climbs are and have always been an issue for me but slowly and surely I am learning to tackle them. The whip is awesome, love it, but it hasn't been without its issues unfortunately (like owning a bloody exotic car). Still, it is amazing to ride, and I've got some deep section carbon rims on it now so it is even better. How's yourself? :D
- 2016 Cervélo S3 Ultegra Di2

rpmspinman

Postby rpmspinman » Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:35 am

Dan_Melb85 wrote:
rpmspinman wrote:
Dan_Melb85 wrote:Image

Hey Mate, doing well and getting stronger with every ride. Long climbs are and have always been an issue for me but slowly and surely I am learning to tackle them. The whip is awesome, love it, but it hasn't been without its issues unfortunately (like owning a bloody exotic car). Still, it is amazing to ride, and I've got some deep section carbon rims on it now so it is even better. How's yourself? :D
I'm not too bad mate. I still love riding my S5. It's going strong and I get comments on it all the time. Unfortunately I have had to reduce my riding a bit to concentrate on health which has taken a bit of a hit in the last 12 months. I still ride but not as intensely as I once did. Its riding purely for mental health and to try and maintain some level of fitness. :?
Keen to see your ride with the deep section wheels mate. That would look awesome. :mrgreen:
Cheers
Shav

My Bikes:
2011 Kona Dew Plus (commuter)
2012 Focus Cayo 2.0 (road)
2015 Cervelo S5 VWD

Dan_Melb85

Postby Dan_Melb85 » Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:56 pm

rpmspinman wrote:
Dan_Melb85 wrote:
rpmspinman wrote:

I'm not too bad mate. I still love riding my S5. It's going strong and I get comments on it all the time. Unfortunately I have had to reduce my riding a bit to concentrate on health which has taken a bit of a hit in the last 12 months. I still ride but not as intensely as I once did. Its riding purely for mental health and to try and maintain some level of fitness. :?
Keen to see your ride with the deep section wheels mate. That would look awesome. :mrgreen:
Dude that doesn’t sound good at all, hope you’re well and truly on the mend! I’ve popped up a pic of it in the show your bike thread in “General Discussion” so take a look! I’ve also just checked out your insta and liked a couple of photos, so if you’re interested have a rifle through mine! There is a few of the s3 there. Loving the deep section wheels. So very awesome to ride! Love your s5 too mate.
- 2016 Cervélo S3 Ultegra Di2