cervelo love

Re: cervelo love

Postby leximack » Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:15 pm

DaveOZ wrote:
ni78ck wrote:i have been trying to post a couple pics of my new frame with no luck :(
i had sucess in the photo gallery :) so you will have to go there..........surpise :D


Image


love the colour scheme of this model S5 :D :D
User avatar
leximack
 
Posts: 3342
Joined: Sat Dec 01, 2007 9:14 pm

by BNA » Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:53 pm

BNA
 

Re: cervelo love

Postby grantw » Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:53 pm

I had to visit my local bike shoppe today on another errand, but as it happens they have an R3 in my size (well once they lower the seat post it will be my size), it is beautiful. Haven't wanted a bike this bad since I saw my Speedwell Mustang :)
User avatar
grantw
 
Posts: 1451
Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:22 am
Location: Wollongong

Re: cervelo love

Postby Remnant07 » Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:44 pm

Thoroughly enjoying this Cervelo love in section of the BNA forum, so will share a little love around also. Recent build up from scratch for my 40th and a nice and light 6.7ish kg including pedals. (yes the seat is too high in the photo)

Best bike I have ridden.

Keep the Cervelo love coming!!!

Image
Remnant07
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:15 pm

Re: cervelo love

Postby grt046 » Tue Apr 09, 2013 2:11 pm

grantw wrote:I had to visit my local bike shoppe today on another errand, but as it happens they have an R3 in my size (well once they lower the seat post it will be my size), it is beautiful. Haven't wanted a bike this bad since I saw my Speedwell Mustang :)


Well when are you getting it? :D
Image
User avatar
grt046
 
Posts: 265
Joined: Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:53 pm
Location: Brisbane Northside

Re: cervelo love

Postby Dr_Mutley » Tue Apr 09, 2013 2:57 pm

grt046 wrote:
grantw wrote:I had to visit my local bike shoppe today on another errand, but as it happens they have an R3 in my size (well once they lower the seat post it will be my size), it is beautiful. Haven't wanted a bike this bad since I saw my Speedwell Mustang :)


Well when are you getting it? :D

Yeah what he said?!?! ;-)
Image
Dr_Mutley
 
Posts: 2211
Joined: Fri Jan 11, 2008 1:28 pm
Location: Flagstaff Hill, Adelaide SA 5159

Re: cervelo love

Postby Remnant07 » Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:59 pm

leximack wrote:
DaveOZ wrote:
ni78ck wrote:i have been trying to post a couple pics of my new frame with no luck :(
i had sucess in the photo gallery :) so you will have to go there..........surpise :D


Image


love the colour scheme of this model S5 :D :D


Saw pretty much this exact bike in the Tour Down Under tent, looks even better in real life. The S5 is polarizing in its looks based on peoples comments. However, those same people were with me in Adelaide and they all just loved the bike in this paint job.
Image
Remnant07
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:15 pm

Re: cervelo love

Postby grantw » Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:41 am

Dr_Mutley wrote:
grt046 wrote:
grantw wrote:I had to visit my local bike shoppe today on another errand, but as it happens they have an R3 in my size (well once they lower the seat post it will be my size), it is beautiful. Haven't wanted a bike this bad since I saw my Speedwell Mustang :)


Well when are you getting it? :D

Yeah what he said?!?! ;-)


Not till the end of the financial year, which is closer than I thought :D .
Image
User avatar
grantw
 
Posts: 1451
Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:22 am
Location: Wollongong

Re: cervelo love

Postby drnick79 » Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:18 pm

I would love a S5 DI2! Very nice bikes here.

S
Rides
2012 Giant TCR Advanced SL0
2012 Masi Soulville SS
drnick79
 
Posts: 161
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:55 pm
Location: Latrobe Valley, Victoria

Re: cervelo love

Postby kunalraiker » Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:09 pm

drnick79 wrote:I would love a S5 DI2! Very nice bikes here.

S


Bought mine home today!
kunalraiker
 
Posts: 448
Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:44 am

Re: cervelo love

Postby DaveOZ » Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:24 pm

kunalraiker wrote:Bought mine home today!


Awesome. Been for a ride yet?
Image
User avatar
DaveOZ
 
Posts: 1484
Joined: Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:15 am
Location: Bowral NSW

Re: cervelo love

Postby grantw » Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:40 pm

kunalraiker wrote:
Bought mine home today!


You lucky sod :)
Image
User avatar
grantw
 
Posts: 1451
Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:22 am
Location: Wollongong

Re: cervelo love

Postby kunalraiker » Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:20 pm

DaveOZ wrote:
kunalraiker wrote:Bought mine home today!


Awesome. Been for a ride yet?

Nope, too scared :lol:
Not really, weather is not the best this evening, ride will have to wait till Sat.
kunalraiker
 
Posts: 448
Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:44 am

Re: cervelo love

Postby Dr_Mutley » Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:28 pm

kunalraiker wrote:
drnick79 wrote:I would love a S5 DI2! Very nice bikes here.

S


Bought mine home today!

Woohoo! Congrats! Where's the pics?!?! Wats taking u so long! ;-)
Image
Dr_Mutley
 
Posts: 2211
Joined: Fri Jan 11, 2008 1:28 pm
Location: Flagstaff Hill, Adelaide SA 5159

Re: cervelo love

Postby kunalraiker » Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:58 pm

Dr_Mutley wrote:
kunalraiker wrote:
drnick79 wrote:I would love a S5 DI2! Very nice bikes here.

S


Bought mine home today!

Woohoo! Congrats! Where's the pics?!?! Wats taking u so long! ;-)


Its night here at Meb :)
I want to do some justice to the pictures :wink:
kunalraiker
 
Posts: 448
Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:44 am

Re: cervelo love

Postby kunalraiker » Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:55 am

Here it is !

Image
kunalraiker
 
Posts: 448
Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:44 am

Re: cervelo love

Postby MarkG » Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:17 pm

Very nice mate!
Proudly "a hater of academics with helmet cams"
User avatar
MarkG
 
Posts: 2147
Joined: Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:02 pm
Location: Perth, Australia

Re: cervelo love

Postby grantw » Sun Apr 14, 2013 3:45 pm

Gorgeous!
Image
User avatar
grantw
 
Posts: 1451
Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:22 am
Location: Wollongong

Re: cervelo love

Postby kunalraiker » Sun Apr 14, 2013 5:50 pm

MarkG wrote:Very nice mate!



Thanks.
kunalraiker
 
Posts: 448
Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:44 am

Re: cervelo love

Postby kunalraiker » Sun Apr 14, 2013 5:51 pm

grantw wrote:Gorgeous!


I know, thanks for the kind words.
kunalraiker
 
Posts: 448
Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:44 am

Re: cervelo love

Postby asmc » Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:49 pm

hot damn, these cervelos s5 look much better in the smaller frame sizes (looks like a 51cm?)

here's my Soloist after making the move to Singapore...

Image
Cervélo Soloist Carbon SRAM Red
asmc
 
Posts: 32
Joined: Tue May 15, 2012 11:28 am

Re: cervelo love

Postby asmc » Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:56 pm

kunalraiker wrote:Here it is !

Image


amazing...

Do you mind revealing the cost of this S5?

I'm considering upgrading, had a look at one of the lbs here in Singapore... $12800SGD... ($9855aud)
Cervélo Soloist Carbon SRAM Red
asmc
 
Posts: 32
Joined: Tue May 15, 2012 11:28 am

Re: cervelo love

Postby drnick79 » Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:04 pm

kunalraiker wrote:Here it is !

Image


Niceeeeee, very nice mate!!!

S
Rides
2012 Giant TCR Advanced SL0
2012 Masi Soulville SS
drnick79
 
Posts: 161
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:55 pm
Location: Latrobe Valley, Victoria

Re: cervelo love

Postby kunalraiker » Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:06 pm

asmc wrote:
kunalraiker wrote:Here it is !

Image


amazing...

Do you mind revealing the cost of this S5?

I'm considering upgrading, had a look at one of the lbs here in Singapore... $12800SGD... ($9855aud)



Thanks,
The retail for my Ultegra Di2 is $6300, of-course there is a saving if you shop around.
kunalraiker
 
Posts: 448
Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:44 am

Re: cervelo love

Postby rheicel » Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:26 am

Image
My Cervelo as of today


Rheicel
Image
User avatar
rheicel
 
Posts: 1409
Joined: Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:01 pm
Location: Sydney

Re: cervelo love

Postby hanzao » Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:58 pm

asmc wrote:hot damn, these cervelos s5 look much better in the smaller frame sizes (looks like a 51cm?)

here's my Soloist after making the move to Singapore...

Image


did you meet up with the local "Singapore Joyrider"? i was there last week, road with them on the 31st.. nice 80km 34kmph ride.. totally awesome and enjoyable!!
Cervelo 2012 R5 VWD SRAM Red
TimeTrials Felt B12
Image
Northern Beaches Cycling Facebook
hanzao
 
Posts: 457
Joined: Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:49 am
Location: WA

PreviousNext

Return to Cervélo

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users



Popular Bike Shops
Torpedo 7 Torpedo7 AU
Ground Effect Ground Effect NZ
Chain Reaction Cycles CRC UK
Wiggle Wiggle UK
Ebay Ebay AU

“Bicycles BNA Twitter
“Bicycles BNA Facebook
“Google+ BNA Google+
“Bicycles BNA Newsletter

> FREE BNA Stickers
> BNA Cycling Kit