Can anybody in Sydney do me a favour?

LG

Can anybody in Sydney do me a favour?

Postby LG » Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:00 am

I have managed to buy a Vivente frame (no forks) in Windsor (or Leichhardt during business hours) that needs collection (and hopefully bubble wrapped to go in the post, or box for courier to collect). I can offer in return beer/wine whenever you come to Tassie, and a place to stay if you are bike touring. Assistance would be greatly appreciated.
Last edited by LG on Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
LG = Low Gear

baabaa

Re: Can anybody in Sydney do me a favour?

Postby baabaa » Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:10 am

Can you get the frame handled over to this lot....
https://www.facebook.com/HawkesburyCycles/
In Richmond but not far from Windsor a good shop and staff who care. May cost but they would have bike boxes and they would have good relationships with couriers as well as the post office being just down the road

LG

Postby LG » Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:03 am

Thanks for the info, it's always good to have options.

If anybody is in or around Leichhardt during a work day it can also be collected from there.

I'd post a pic of the frame as it sits now if I could, basically an unused couple year old model still with much of the packaging on it.
LG = Low Gear

Derny Driver

Postby Derny Driver » Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:56 am

I could pick up from Leichhardt Sunday afternoon as I'll be in Sydney for the State Track champs. Apart from that time / place I cant help unfortunately. I don't live in Sydney. And Windsor is hours away.

find_bruce

Postby find_bruce » Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:39 pm

Ah brilliant - I didn't offer at first because Windsor is a fair hike for me to drive. Sure I ride out there a bit, but access to a car is a bit tight.

Leichhardt however is just down the road from me - I work in the CBD & live 2 suburbs west. PM me and we will see if we can work out the details.
It doesn't get easier, you just get slower