[QLD] Selle SMP Dynamic

Looking for a special bike, parts or gear, ask here.
Forum rules
Newbies, please read the Market Place Rules before posting in this section.

POST FORMAT: [LOCATION] description (WTB not required)

[QLD] Selle SMP Dynamic

Postby jillybean » Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:05 pm

After a selle smp dynamic - preferably black. Happy to pay shipping from anywhere if the price is right.
1987 Colnago Master Piu | 1994 Trek OCLV Carbon |2013 Colnago CLX 3.0 Di2
jillybean

by BNA » Wed Nov 13, 2013 5:39 am

BNA

Re: [QLD] Selle SMP Dynamic

Postby alittlewino » Wed Nov 13, 2013 5:39 am

sorry to say but a few of us in Brissie looking for one of these - see my post a few down

used prices on eBay not much less than new

try BikeBug and then Velo gear price match less 10% - at least that's what I did

good luck

ALW
alittlewino

Postby sumgy » Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:40 am

Except that Velogear does not seem to carry the Dynamic model.
sumgy

Postby alittlewino » Wed Nov 13, 2013 1:32 pm

Oops, sorry about that, I must have bought the last one the other night!
alittlewino

Postby m@ » Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:20 am

alittlewino wrote:Oops, sorry about that, I must have bought the last one the other night!

You rotter - that was the first thing I went looking for when their sale email came out! :lol: ;)
There are four phases of bicycle commuting; first there's fear, then rage, then self-righteousness and finally, fun.
-Yehuda Moon
m@
Super Mod
Super Mod

Postby alittlewino » Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:51 pm

m@ wrote:
alittlewino wrote:Oops, sorry about that, I must have bought the last one the other night!

You rotter - that was the first thing I went looking for when their sale email came out! :lol: ;)

ha ha, I can report 70kms on Sunday on the new seat and it was just great - this is a keeper for me

$219 at Bikebug is still pretty good and better than Velo's "sale" price if they had any

funny thing is that Velo also had a Lite 209 same price which is a Dynamic with more padding as I understand it, but that's not there either
alittlewino

Postby jacks1071 » Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:09 pm

alittlewino wrote:sorry to say but a few of us in Brissie looking for one of these - see my post a few down

used prices on eBay not much less than new

try BikeBug and then Velo gear price match less 10% - at least that's what I did

good luck

ALW

Peter Spencer from GC Bike Fit stocks and sells more of these saddles than most people, I think he also does a demo program for his bike fit customers but most likely has sold enough of them that he can probably tell you which one is going to work from looking at you given the opportunity.

http://www.gcbikefit.com.au/
Our Website is: http://www.pro-liteoz.com Find us on Facebook by searching for "Pro-Lite Australia"
jacks1071

Postby colenargo » Fri Nov 29, 2013 9:42 am

Hi have a Selle Italia SMP stratos if thats of interest
colenargo

Postby m@ » Fri Nov 29, 2013 4:09 pm

alittlewino wrote:
m@ wrote:

ha ha, I can report 70kms on Sunday on the new seat and it was just great - this is a keeper for me

$219 at Bikebug is still pretty good and better than Velo's "sale" price if they had any

funny thing is that Velo also had a Lite 209 same price which is a Dynamic with more padding as I understand it, but that's not there either
Thanks for the report on my saddle is going :evil: :wink:

Actually now thinking I might go for the Forma model (same as Dynamic minus the padding) as I prefer a hard saddle and decent chamois to lots of foam... might just have to ask Cell whether they have a trial program and swallow the slightly higher price.

@jacks1071 - not sure I want anyone eyeballing the relevant parts of my anatomy :lol:
There are four phases of bicycle commuting; first there's fear, then rage, then self-righteousness and finally, fun.
-Yehuda Moon
m@
Super Mod
Super Mod

Return to Want to Buy, Group Buy, Swap