[BNE] Dura Ace C24 Clincher Wheelset

Sharing your (Private) sales on external sites such as ebay and gumtree.
Forum rules
Newbies, please read the Market Place Rules before posting in this section.

[BNE] Dura Ace C24 Clincher Wheelset

Postby Slvr32gtr » Thu May 02, 2013 3:46 pm

Hey Guys,

Im selling my set of Shimano Dura Ace WH7850 C24-CL Carbon laminate Clincher wheels (with alloy braking surface). The total weight of both wheels is 1,380g and they havent missed a beat the entire time i have used them. Very smooth hubs and super fast to accelerate due to the low weight. Free hub is 8/9/10 speed compatible (Sram/Shimano).

Sad to see these wheels go as they are a fantastic all rounder and are perfect for both training and racing. Am looking to move to 11 speed however, so these will no longer work for me. Noticed a big difference in speed and acceleration swapping from a set of RS30's.

Condition is good, with appox 3,500km on the wheels. The hubs have been serviced and the wheels run true. Some of the black paint is missing in spots on the spokes. More detailed pics to follow.

The wheels come with the DA skewers and rim tape, but will not come with a cassette or tyres/tubes for the price of $550. For $600 i will throw in a set of used Continental GP4000s tyres and tubes.

I will post more pics when i get a chance. Text or email on the details provided if you are interested.

Viewing is possible most weekdays after 5:45pm in Clayfield. Weekends are also available to view at certain times.

Located in Clayfield, Inner North Brisbane

Bike/s not included.

Currently listed on Gumtree at:
http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/clayfield/bicycles/shimano-dura-ace-wh7850-c24-cl-carbon-clincher-wheelset/1018877831

Cheers guys.
Slvr32gtr

Return to My Bikes or Gear Elsewhere