[MEL] Vintage Steel Frame Moser Leader, with fork + more

Sharing your (Private) sales on external sites such as ebay and gumtree.
Forum rules
Newbies, please read the Market Place Rules before posting in this section.

[MEL] Vintage Steel Frame Moser Leader, with fork + more

Postby DeivSaiborg » Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:08 pm

Hi guys,

For sale is a Moser [brand] Leader [model], a quality, steel, vintage frame, handmade in Italy (dating back to the 80s).

Sold with fork, original quil seatpost, a S. Marco Royal saddle, tecora headset and original pantographed 3t quill stem. All the other parts shown in the pictures are NOT included and NOT part of this sale.

The frame it's a size 54 cm, equating to an M/L. In its days, this beauty was top of the range, with Oria GM 0.0 tubing, and features the "Cromovelato" paintjob. This means that the frame was first chromed, and then painted on, giving it that unmistakable look and quality feel. Rear stays and fork are chromed (barely visible pitting on one side of the fork). Lugs and shell are microfused. The front derailleur is braze-on. Dropouts are Campagnolo. Moser's Hour Record time (51.151) is pantographed on the fork's crown. The frame requires Italian bottom bracket.

There are few defects, described and photographed in the ad, which is for frame, fork, headset, stem, seatpost and saddle only.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/141104589707?ss ... 1555.l2649

Full, higher res, photo set here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/107227257@ ... 152028515/

If you are interested in a full Campagnolo groupset (C-record with Cobalto Brakes and Mavic rims), send me a message. I might think about selling the other parts too.

If the price is right, I will close the auction early - special deals for buyers from the forums I will publish this on! :)

Item is located in Melbourne. Inspections are welcome!!!

DeivSaiborg

Return to My Bikes or Gear Elsewhere