online sites

Questions about purchasing bicycles and parts

online sites

Postby todd99 » Tue May 22, 2007 9:13 pm

I am currently looking to by a new bike so i wouldent mind just having a look around to see whats out there and what stuff costs

Does anyone know of any sites where i can look at new road bikes with the rrp included

or sites where i can look at used bike..i already no of ebay and the trading post

Some mountain bike forums have a for sale section perhaps their is a road bike forum with a similer section????
todd99

by BNA » Tue May 22, 2007 10:40 pm

BNA

Postby moosterbounce » Tue May 22, 2007 10:40 pm

I picked up the Bicycling Australia Buyer's Guide today. It has a list of all bikes, road, hybrid, and mtb with prices, materials, groupset details and a couple of other things. I'm drooling over stuff as we speak :D

Might be helpful...$9.95 from all good newagents!! Oh yeah, it also has website details for brands for more info.

Moo...
moosterbounce

Postby todd99 » Thu May 24, 2007 6:35 pm

ok thanks ill do that :D
todd99

Postby James Sladden » Wed Jun 13, 2007 8:25 pm

performancebike
probikekit
ebay
James Sladden

Postby senator52 » Thu Jun 14, 2007 12:52 am

I picked up the Bicycling Australia Buyer's Guide today. It has a list of all bikes, road, hybrid, and mtb with prices, materials, groupset details and a couple of other things. I'm drooling over stuff as we speak

Might be helpful...$9.95 from all good newagents!! Oh yeah, it also has website details for brands for more info.

Moo...

+1

Very useful guide for approximate RRP and rough component overview. Won't convince you to buy one bike over another, nor should it. But it will give you a good place to start looking!
senator52

Return to Buying a bike / parts