Cell Bikes

Questions about purchasing bicycles and parts

Re: Cell Bikes

Postby m@ » Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:34 pm

JBark wrote:Love the look of the new Brunswick, also noticed it's now listed at $1399.

If they sold the bare frame/fork, I'd be mighty tempted to pick one up. I'm already happy with all the components on my bike, but I'd love to have a nice looking alu frame/carbon fork with and inboard mounted rear disc brake and two mounting holes on the triangle for a fender and rack. It's basically the perfect commuter layout, and I can see they're smartly targeting that market with the pictures of if nicely kitted out with fenders and rack with panniers.

And here's me looking for a groupset for a CX frame I've picked up... perhaps we should talk! ;)
harmonix1234 wrote:Forecast for Hobart next week is rain, sleet, ice and all kinds of hell.
HTFU harmonix.
m@
Super Mod
Super Mod

by BNA » Mon Jul 07, 2014 3:39 pm

BNA

Postby JBark » Mon Jul 07, 2014 3:39 pm

m@ wrote:And here's me looking for a groupset for a CX frame I've picked up... perhaps we should talk! ;)

Man, don't tempt me! Not sure I'd enjoy explaining to my wife why exactly I needed a new frame. She doesn't understand the whole n+1 bike rule. :)
JBark

Postby koshari » Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:37 pm

JBark wrote:
m@ wrote:And here's me looking for a groupset for a CX frame I've picked up... perhaps we should talk! ;)

Man, don't tempt me! Not sure I'd enjoy explaining to my wife why exactly I needed a new frame. She doesn't understand the whole n+1 bike rule. :)

what about the S-1 amendment,
koshari

Postby Comedian » Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:05 pm

Does anyone know whether the cell framesets like the Omeo 2.0 ever go on sale? :)
Once you can climb hills on a bike it's all downhill. :mrgreen:

Hopefully I'll know what that's like..... one day. :shock: :lol:

Comedian

Postby ldrcycles » Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:28 pm

Might do to clarify the wording on the latest email. "Free box of oatmeal raisin clif bars with orders of $130 or more"

*excludes cost of bars. So what's free? :?
When man invented the bicycle he reached the peak of his attainments- Elizabeth West.
ldrcycles

Postby MattyK » Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:47 pm

ldrcycles wrote:Might do to clarify the wording on the latest email. "Free box of oatmeal raisin clif bars with orders of $130 or more"

*excludes cost of bars. So what's free? :?

It means the OTHER stuff in your order has to total over $130. then you get free bars. You can't order $129.99 of stuff and a box of bars, and expect to get the bars free.
MattyK

Postby ldrcycles » Wed Jul 16, 2014 7:04 pm

OHHH ok now i get it. That would never have occurred to me!
When man invented the bicycle he reached the peak of his attainments- Elizabeth West.
ldrcycles

Previous

Return to Buying a bike / parts