Pro Lite Wheels - Feedback Please???

jacks1071

Re: Pro Lite Wheels - Feedback Please???

Postby jacks1071 » Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:59 pm

jasonc wrote:Would you use the Gavia Volante's as an every day wheel?
weight limit?

and why does it say
Freehub Shimano 10sp compatible (Sram riders, please use Shimano cassette)
Fine for everyday usage. My weight recommendation is under 90kg, officially there is no weight limit on any Pro-Lite wheels.

The last batch came with Shimano 10sp specific freehubs. The next shipment will be Shimano 11sp compatible and they'll have a spacer for 8/9/10sp - a Sram cassette will fit on them as well.

I'll fix that note on the website soon.

BrisVegas

Postby BrisVegas » Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:56 pm

Hey Deon,

Have you been given much info on the A42 yet? I see them on wiggle etc and they look like something I'd be interested in. I've got Open Pros now with 32 spokes as my only wheels. I'm just under 100kg and 188cm.

I love the look of deep rims, and presumably they'd be a bit more aero, but I'm not sure carbon clinchers or alloy brake track versions are clydesdale proof...

There's not much around in alloy deeper than 30mm from what I've seen. 3T have a 40mm and there's the Zipps for big $$.

Cheers,
Dion
2004 Litespeed Tuscany Ti SRAM Force 2x10 & 2021 Bombtrack Hook EXT SRAM Rival 1x11

jacks1071

Postby jacks1071 » Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:31 pm

Yes, I saw the A42 at the Taipei bike show earlier in the year and I have stock due around September.

Everything you should need to know is here:

http://www.pro-lite.net/road-wheels/bracciano-a42#page" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

At your dimensions the life span of a carbon wheel would be compromised somewhat.

Please contact me privately if you'd like to back-order a set from the next shipment. A number of customers have already put down deposits on them.
Our Website is: http://www.kotavelo.com.au" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; Find us on Facebook by searching for "Kotavelo"