T7 website problems or is it just me?

Ross

T7 website problems or is it just me?

Postby Ross » Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:48 pm

I like to browse the Wednesday and Friday specials that Torpedo 7 normally list on their website but when I click in the latest Friday one it says sorry too late. The weekly specials seem to show and are updated regularly so I'm thinking whoever updates the website must be back from Christmas holidays so either my computer is playing silly buggers (quite likely! :roll: ) or there is a problem at T7's end. So does anyone else have this problem? I am running Firefox browser.

Other 'problem' I have with T7 is I don't seem to be able to sign up for their specials newsletter. I used to be on the mailing list but was going on holidays for a while and so to cut down on the amount of email I would have to read when I returned I unsubscribed. Doesn't seem to matter how many times I re-subscribe I still don't seem to receive the newsletter.

Nobody

Re: T7 website problems or is it just me?

Postby Nobody » Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:24 pm

Ross

Re: T7 website problems or is it just me?

Postby Ross » Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:46 am

As I said in my first post, the weekly specials I can see, it's the Wednesday and Friday ones I can't see - scroll down and click on the First In First Served or After Christmas banners.