Spotted a special - Post it in here!

Questions about purchasing bicycles and parts

Re: Spotted a special - Post it in here!

Postby paule11 » Sat Aug 23, 2014 8:11 pm

Campagnolo Bullet wheels $740.87 http://www.merlincycles.com/campagnolo- ... 0915.html. ,
Writing on wheel looks different to other Bullet wheels on internet

Fulcrum racing 1 wheels 2 way fit $778 http://www.merlincycles.com/fulcrum-rac ... 47536.html
paule11
 
Posts: 19
Joined: Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:32 pm

by BNA » Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:16 pm

BNA
 

Re: Spotted a special - Post it in here!

Postby denwol » Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:16 pm

Pushy's has:

Limar 650 Helmet- $29.99 http://www.pushys.com.au/limar-650-superlight-road-helmet-white-red-large.html
Alloy bottle cage - $2.79 http://www.pushys.com.au/catalog/product/view/id/139420/category/647/
with free shipping code (spend over $30) - freeship

Great Value I thought from a local retailer.
denwol
 
Posts: 61
Joined: Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:21 pm

Re: Spotted a special - Post it in here!

Postby rabobank89 » Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:10 pm

Garmin Edge 200 (AT) Dick Smith for $99
User avatar
rabobank89
 
Posts: 962
Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:20 am
Location: Perth

Re: Spotted a special - Post it in here!

Postby thomashouseman » Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:14 pm

rabobank89 wrote:Garmin Edge 200 (AT) Dick Smith for $99

Use code TUESDAY8 for 8% extra off today.
thomashouseman
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 1102
Joined: Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:07 am
Location: Toongabbie NSW

Re: Spotted a special - Post it in here!

Postby rabobank89 » Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:37 pm

thomashouseman wrote:
rabobank89 wrote:Garmin Edge 200 (AT) Dick Smith for $99

Use code TUESDAY8 for 8% extra off today.


The Garmin Edge 200 is not listed on the website, seems its in store only
User avatar
rabobank89
 
Posts: 962
Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:20 am
Location: Perth

Re: Spotted a special - Post it in here!

Postby thomashouseman » Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:40 pm

Oh bleh. That's not very nice of them!
thomashouseman
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 1102
Joined: Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:07 am
Location: Toongabbie NSW

Re: Spotted a special - Post it in here!

Postby rodneycc » Tue Aug 26, 2014 4:54 pm

denwol wrote:Pushy's has:

Limar 650 Helmet- $29.99 http://www.pushys.com.au/limar-650-superlight-road-helmet-white-red-large.html
Alloy bottle cage - $2.79 http://www.pushys.com.au/catalog/product/view/id/139420/category/647/
with free shipping code (spend over $30) - freeship

Great Value I thought from a local retailer.


Having trouble getting the freeship thing to work with the Helmet and 4.99 bell ??? Any clues? Cheers.
2012 Giant Defy Compo 1
2012 Specialized Roubaix Elite
2013 Giant Talon 0 29er
2013 Flight Podium 1
2014 Bianchi Infinito CV
User avatar
rodneycc
 
Posts: 1232
Joined: Mon Oct 14, 2013 12:50 pm
Location: Melbourne Suburbs, Victoria

Re: Spotted a special - Post it in here!

Postby jasonc » Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:01 pm

i think it was finishing monday
Image
jasonc
 
Posts: 6433
Joined: Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:40 pm
Location: Brisbane

Re: Spotted a special - Post it in here!

Postby hincapie » Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:24 pm

If anyone has ANY wiggle coupon code it would be much appreciated...about to put in an order.
hincapie
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:23 pm

Re: Spotted a special - Post it in here!

Postby dominicj » Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:40 am

20% off all Campy at Bikebug. Not a whole lot of full groups left but they have Record 11 for $1520: http://www.bikebug.com/groupsets-compon ... 10184.html
dominicj
 
Posts: 600
Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2012 2:46 pm

Re: Spotted a special - Post it in here!

Postby SheikYerbouti » Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:42 am

ProBikeKit has a twin pack of Conti GP4000S II tyres with 2 free tubes for $91 delivered. 23mm & 25mm available.


http://www.probikekit.com.au/offers/gp4 ... aign=Zanox
User avatar
SheikYerbouti
 
Posts: 201
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2014 10:47 am

Re: Spotted a special - Post it in here!

Postby rodneycc » Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:37 am

Knew I should of waited for those gp4000s iis! Thats a good $20 saving right there.
2012 Giant Defy Compo 1
2012 Specialized Roubaix Elite
2013 Giant Talon 0 29er
2013 Flight Podium 1
2014 Bianchi Infinito CV
User avatar
rodneycc
 
Posts: 1232
Joined: Mon Oct 14, 2013 12:50 pm
Location: Melbourne Suburbs, Victoria

Re: Spotted a special - Post it in here!

Postby Carrots » Wed Aug 27, 2014 1:58 pm

Thanks - just ordered a pair.
User avatar
Carrots
 
Posts: 323
Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:50 pm
Location: Adelaide

Re: Spotted a special - Post it in here!

Postby march83 » Thu Aug 28, 2014 9:20 am

nice one PBK: i literally received this voucher PBK16AU 2hrs ago via email. tried to use it:

The discount code you entered is not an active offer. Discount Code Expried on: 27 Aug 2014 23:30
march83
 
Posts: 213
Joined: Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:41 pm

Re: Spotted a special - Post it in here!

Postby GJM » Thu Aug 28, 2014 12:52 pm

Had exactly the same issue with the PBK offer. p***** me off.
GJM
 
Posts: 31
Joined: Thu Jun 26, 2014 9:29 am

Re: Spotted a special - Post it in here!

Postby petal665 » Thu Aug 28, 2014 12:55 pm

The offer has been out for some days, the email stated 'last chance', I received it again last night some time. If you missed out, you've not been paying attention :D
Image
petal665
 
Posts: 1543
Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2008 9:42 am
Location: Red Hill, Brisbane

Re: Spotted a special - Post it in here!

Postby wgc138 » Thu Aug 28, 2014 12:59 pm

Received the email also from PBK marked 7am today, well it doesn't work as well as the same code ending in US instead of AU. Not missing out much, pbk has been dissapointing with slow delivery. I was going to get some of the conti tires but they've sold out.
wgc138
 
Posts: 121
Joined: Mon Dec 16, 2013 2:06 pm

Re: Spotted a special - Post it in here!

Postby petal665 » Thu Aug 28, 2014 1:02 pm

I've seen them up their base prices when the offers are valid anyway.
Image
petal665
 
Posts: 1543
Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2008 9:42 am
Location: Red Hill, Brisbane

Re: Spotted a special - Post it in here!

Postby Ross » Thu Aug 28, 2014 1:56 pm

wgc138 wrote: I was going to get some of the conti tires but they've sold out.


Bike Bug have a deal on GP4000S II; you get 10 tyres (700 x 23 only) and 10 tubes for $499

http://www.bikebug.com/tyres-tubes-tyre ... 40496.html
Image
User avatar
Ross
 
Posts: 4070
Joined: Sat Nov 07, 2009 7:53 pm

Re: Spotted a special - Post it in here!

Postby wgc138 » Thu Aug 28, 2014 2:31 pm

10 :)

the most i'd need is 4 maybe 5 for spare but what about the other 5? Anyone?

Ross wrote:
wgc138 wrote: I was going to get some of the conti tires but they've sold out.


Bike Bug have a deal on GP4000S II; you get 10 tyres (700 x 23 only) and 10 tubes for $499

http://www.bikebug.com/tyres-tubes-tyre ... 40496.html
wgc138
 
Posts: 121
Joined: Mon Dec 16, 2013 2:06 pm

Re: Spotted a special - Post it in here!

Postby 2ndeffort » Fri Aug 29, 2014 11:19 am

wgc138 wrote:Received the email also from PBK marked 7am today, well it doesn't work as well as the same code ending in US instead of AU. Not missing out much, pbk has been dissapointing with slow delivery. I was going to get some of the conti tires but they've sold out.


A couple of bucks more but Merlin have the same deal, 2 Conti GP4000sII with inner tubes for $97.60 delivered to Aus http://www.merlincycles.com/pair-contin ... 71989.html
Image
2ndeffort
 
Posts: 28
Joined: Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:32 pm

Re: Spotted a special - Post it in here!

Postby 2wheels_mond » Fri Aug 29, 2014 12:41 pm

2ndeffort wrote:
wgc138 wrote:Received the email also from PBK marked 7am today, well it doesn't work as well as the same code ending in US instead of AU. Not missing out much, pbk has been dissapointing with slow delivery. I was going to get some of the conti tires but they've sold out.


A couple of bucks more but Merlin have the same deal, 2 Conti GP4000sII with inner tubes for $97.60 delivered to Aus http://www.merlincycles.com/pair-contin ... 71989.html


Or spend 30c for free shipping and get them for $89.
2wheels_mond
 
Posts: 137
Joined: Tue May 14, 2013 6:17 pm
Location: Hobart, Tasmania

Re: Spotted a special - Post it in here!

Postby 2ndeffort » Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:54 pm

2wheels_mond wrote:
2ndeffort wrote:
wgc138 wrote:Received the email also from PBK marked 7am today, well it doesn't work as well as the same code ending in US instead of AU. Not missing out much, pbk has been dissapointing with slow delivery. I was going to get some of the conti tires but they've sold out.


A couple of bucks more but Merlin have the same deal, 2 Conti GP4000sII with inner tubes for $97.60 delivered to Aus http://www.merlincycles.com/pair-contin ... 71989.html


Or spend 30c for free shipping and get them for $89.


:) Good call and sold, with the 'charity ride' season looming the last thing I need is threadbare tyres. Not hard to find something else to get me over the free shipping threshold!
Image
2ndeffort
 
Posts: 28
Joined: Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:32 pm

Re: Spotted a special - Post it in here!

Postby rodneycc » Sun Aug 31, 2014 1:32 pm

Gee aliexpress.com has come a long way since I last looked. Use to be a real dodgy place but lots of decent cycling stuff on there now (still the odd rip off clone mind you). Anyway picked up a pair of castelli rosso corsa gloves for $10 that look ok. Anyway wait and see if they are the real deal but looks promising.
2012 Giant Defy Compo 1
2012 Specialized Roubaix Elite
2013 Giant Talon 0 29er
2013 Flight Podium 1
2014 Bianchi Infinito CV
User avatar
rodneycc
 
Posts: 1232
Joined: Mon Oct 14, 2013 12:50 pm
Location: Melbourne Suburbs, Victoria

Re: Spotted a special - Post it in here!

Postby redsonic » Sun Aug 31, 2014 1:54 pm

Pushys have free shipping again with the code "lastchance". Ends midnight Tuesday. Minimum spend $30
User avatar
redsonic
 
Posts: 272
Joined: Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:08 pm
Location: Brisbane

PreviousNext

Return to Buying a bike / parts

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users



Popular Bike Shops
Wiggle Wiggle UK
Ground Effect Ground Effect NZ
Ebay Ebay AU
Chain Reaction Cycles CRC UK

“Bicycles BNA Twitter
“Bicycles BNA Facebook
“Google+ BNA Google+
“Bicycles BNA Newsletter

> FREE BNA Stickers