FLUID brand+Pumps & Warmers

asianexpat

FLUID brand+Pumps & Warmers

Postby asianexpat » Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:34 pm

Hi guys. Saw this brand-->FLUID in the Anaconda shop the other day. They're having specials on their bike accessories e.g. warmers and mini pumps. Tempted to get some. But just wanted to ask around if people who have used them before had any reviews or comments about the quality of FLUID stuff.

Any comments would be helpful!
Cheers
Its on in the mind. Never say die.

Why drive when you can ride.

Shut up legs.

aLLEz aLLEz

Boognoss
Super Mod
Super Mod

Postby Boognoss » Sun Aug 10, 2008 7:37 am

I picked up a long-sleeved spray jacket a few weeks ago. It's seen quite a bit of use and is pretty good. The only downside is that the Fluid label which was individual letters in a reflective material hasn't survived many washes and most of the letter have fallen off. Nothing wrong with the rest of it though.

I haven't tired any of the other gear though.
Salsa Casseroll, Avanti Quantum, Specialized Tricross, Specialized Allez, Cell SS

Aushiker

Postby Aushiker » Sun Aug 10, 2008 12:05 pm

G'day

I haven't used their gear and probably wouldn't as I prefer to use more established brand name gear, i.e., you pay for what you get.

How is the pricing of the Fluid gear compared to say the Topeak gear that they sell? Topeak pumps have a pretty good reputation, so if the price difference isn't much I would give the Topeak gear a serious thought.

Regards
Andrew

asianexpat

Postby asianexpat » Sun Aug 10, 2008 1:27 pm

didn't really check the prices of topeak pumps. but i guess i might give it a look. cheers for that.
Its on in the mind. Never say die.

Why drive when you can ride.

Shut up legs.

aLLEz aLLEz