Send me your Wiggle refer a friend code

REDDERZ10

Send me your Wiggle refer a friend code

Postby REDDERZ10 » Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:28 am

This is a shameless request for someone's Wiggle (Australia) friend refer code.

Under their current rules, you'll get a voucher for 10% of the value of my first order and I get a $15 welcome voucher.

I'm looking to order a pair of Shimano RC7 road shoes asap, which, for a newbie to this whole cycling thing, seem eye-wateringly expensive for what they are; though, I suspect, are run of the mill in the grand scheme of what folks are prepared to pay for things to do with their bikes. Anyway, let's both benefit from some free discount vouchers to soften the blow.

My first road bike arrived yesterday and, according to an email I just read, my pedals should be waiting for me when I get home tonight. The last piece of the jigsaw puzzle is some shoes to clip in to the pedals. So, the sooner you send your code through, the sooner I can order, the sooner I can get on the road, the sooner I can find another overpriced thing I think I can't possibly live without because it's shiny/will save a gram/has some scientific words in the description that sound impressive but, honestly, I don't understand.

Thanks in advance and enjoy your voucher.

Sparx

Re: Send me your Wiggle refer a friend code

Postby Sparx » Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:35 am

I'll do it - you'll need to pm me your email address