Veloton Custom Kit

NewStew

Veloton Custom Kit

Postby NewStew » Fri Jan 05, 2018 2:37 pm

Has anyone got any experience with Veloton custom kit (specifically their standard short sleeved jerseys). Our group is looking to get some custom jerseys made and would like to hear any experience with quality of the kit, service and/or anything else?

Cheers and thanks.

AUbicycles
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Veloton Custom Kit

Postby AUbicycles » Tue Jan 09, 2018 4:28 am

Hi NewStew,
I have never heard of them and have a few tips.
• Try an get clarity or a guarantee of delivery - if you have an event and can't afford to be without kit, make sure you leave plenty of buffer and get the delivery date well before.
• Ensure you retain full ownership over design - some outfits play games on this
• Check costs - if they are doing artwork, will they add a surcharge. Are there other hidden fees or costs?
• Get size samples sent out so the members can test and choose sizes. Even if you cover postage, it is well worth it as sizing is one of the biggest issues
• Ensure the garments have UV protections
• I recommend some time of reflective on the rear - this helps night time visibility

There is a different between kit quality and cheap kit is often cheap whereas expensive kit often (but not always) has higher quality fabrics which affects comfort and longevity.
Cycling is in my BNA