Mid-range SRAM-equipped bikes

Rorschach

Mid-range SRAM-equipped bikes

Postby Rorschach » Tue Jun 26, 2018 2:14 pm

Hi All
Am looking at making some changes to my road bike in the next few months and would like to see what a SRAM groupset is like, whether I end up upgrading the groupset on my current bike or upgrading the whole thing.

I realise Shimano is the market leader, however would like to try the alternative to see what the other side of the fence is like.
The problem is, I can't find a bike by any of the big boys thats running a 22-speed SRAM Force or Rival groupset, only 1x CX/Gravel bikes.
Can anyone suggest a brand that runs these that I may have missed so I can go and have a look?

Thanks!

10speedsemiracer

Re: Mid-range SRAM-equipped bikes

Postby 10speedsemiracer » Tue Jun 26, 2018 3:21 pm

Rorschach wrote:Hi All
Am looking at making some changes to my road bike in the next few months and would like to see what a SRAM groupset is like, whether I end up upgrading the groupset on my current bike or upgrading the whole thing.

I realise Shimano is the market leader, however would like to try the alternative to see what the other side of the fence is like.
The problem is, I can't find a bike by any of the big boys thats running a 22-speed SRAM Force or Rival groupset, only 1x CX/Gravel bikes.
Can anyone suggest a brand that runs these that I may have missed so I can go and have a look?

Thanks!
Focus offer SRAM Force on some of their models. I also thought that SRAM was an option on the Cannondale SuperSix..
Campagnolo for show, SunTour for go

Rorschach

Re: Mid-range SRAM-equipped bikes

Postby Rorschach » Tue Jun 26, 2018 4:02 pm

10speedsemiracer wrote:
Rorschach wrote:Hi All

Thanks!
Focus offer SRAM Force on some of their models. I also thought that SRAM was an option on the Cannondale SuperSix..
Did look at Cannondale and Focus, they offer RED which is a higher tier than I'm after, anything lower than that its Shimano or SRAM 1x