This could replace CO2 and regular mini pumps, a bit pricy though at $189.99
I'm gonna wait for the CF version to be released #weightweenie
Introducing a new range of lithium-powered bike pumps
Engineered specifically for cyclists, Fumpa Pumps are simple to use, effortless, light weight, and very very fast. It’s been designed for accuracy and speed. Use Fumpa before you go out for a ride, used by road cyclists, triathletes, mountain bikers, BMX and casual riders.
• Contains a patented compressor design, which compresses surrounding air at remarkable speeds to fill your tyres.
• Utilises brushless motor technology to provide incredible power to the compressor.
• Relies on a rechargeable lithium-polymer battery, which is easily charged using the supplied micro-USB cable.
• Incorporates a patented casing design, which provides strength, reduces vibration and thermally stabilises the internal compressor.
• Intuitive push-button start.
• Fumpa also includes a digital pressure sensor to present accurate pressure readings to the user (in psi, kPa and Bar units).
• Take it with you
• Size: 1.3×2.2×2.7 in. (32x56x68mm)
• Weight: 6.7 ounces (190 grams)
• Inflates 2 tyres on a single charge
• Accepts Presta valves only
• 120psi max pressure
• 0-100psi: 40-50 seconds (700x23c tyre)
• Fits in your jersey pocket
• USB rechargeable
What’s in The Box:
• 1 x miniFumpa
• 1 x micro-USB charge cable
• 1 x push-on nozzle for Presta valves only
• 1 x manual