BNSW Responds

holmesy

Re: BNSW Responds

Postby holmesy » Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:12 am

I am no ways knowing what I am talking about to be an authority, and probably should read the policy documents, but the cover website indicates that you are covered for riding anywhere in Australia. Also for some reason the SA one has slightly higher levels of death payout

Xplora

Postby Xplora » Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:06 am

The coverage aspect, you are definitely correct - my concern is the legitimacy of the policy because of the BSA membership. As I said - I have the policy aligned through the racing side of things, and hopefully will continue to do so after ponying up for a racing licence :)

grantw

Postby grantw » Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:21 am

I was a member of the BNV for a while and was assured that even though I lived in NSW I was covered by the membership insurance all the same.

Boognoss
Super Mod
Super Mod

Postby Boognoss » Sat Aug 31, 2013 3:32 pm

Xplora wrote:The coverage aspect, you are definitely correct - my concern is the legitimacy of the policy because of the BSA membership. As I said - I have the policy aligned through the racing side of things, and hopefully will continue to do so after ponying up for a racing licence :)
I'm a member of BSA after ditching BNSW a couple of years ago. I have in writing from BSA from before signing up that the insurance cover is Australia-wide and that my state of residence doesn't make any difference.
Salsa Casseroll, Avanti Quantum, Specialized Tricross, Specialized Allez, Cell SS