Half naked loony on Freeway Bike path thursday morning

roids

Half naked loony on Freeway Bike path thursday morning

Postby roids » Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:49 pm

did anyone see the half naked lunatic on the freeway bike path south Perth this morning at about 7AM, no shirt, green pants, no hair, teeth optional.. trying to punch any cyclist riding through?

RonK

Re: Half naked loony on Freeway Bike path thursday morning

Postby RonK » Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:50 pm

Pics or it didn't happen... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Cycle touring blog and tour journals: whispering wheels...

redned

Postby redned » Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:05 pm

I was having a bad day.

Red Rider

Postby Red Rider » Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:11 pm

Sounds like me on a good day!

inline_online

Postby inline_online » Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:04 pm

I heard from a work mate that the cops were all over some guy there this morning at about that time.
I wonder if it is that same Angrypants guy in one of the other threads??
Powerslide R4 (3 x 125mm)
Seba Marathon (Two sets of frames: 4 x 110mm, 3 x 125mm)
Cannondale CAAD8

roids

Postby roids » Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:43 pm

actually he did look like mr angry pants.. when i rode past him he was throwing big air swings punches. glad to see the police sort him out

thepulp

Postby thepulp » Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:17 pm

A guy I know was knocked off his bike this morning by this loony. After that, the loony attacked him but he fought him off. Police were called and the man was apprehended, apparently he wasn't there only one. Police mentioned there were others who needed to be checked by the doctors.

michelle_s

Postby michelle_s » Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:19 pm

He sounds like a guy I saw cycling a free weeks back on the freeway path from canning bridge to the city. He was cycling towards me and kept yelling abuse at me and shaking his fist. His teeth were questionable. I remember that about him.

Iceman

Postby Iceman » Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:18 am

I travel the freeway on the way to work every morning by vehicle and at about 5.20am that nutcase walked out in front of traffic to cross the freeway on his way toward the bike path, how the two cars in the middle lane missed him I'll never know.

ColinOldnCranky

Postby ColinOldnCranky » Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:53 am

inline_online wrote:I heard from a work mate that the cops were all over some guy there this morning at about that time.
I wonder if it is that same Angrypants guy in one of the other threads??
Coincidentally I was reflecting yesterday if Angrypants was still around.

If there is no reason to determine if it was him rather than any other cyclist it is best to not suggest it. We have had discussion about him confused too often by reports of someone NOT Angry pants being reported as him.

It is not an area that I have heard reported for Angry. Angry used to ride a partially light-greenish coloured bike if that helps.
Unchain yourself-Ride a unicycle

jemima

Postby jemima » Sat Sep 28, 2013 7:20 pm

Thursday around 6:30pm was heading into the city, coming from Orrong Rd, into the main drag, and just past Burswood, there was a guy beside the cars flying past, waving his arms around as if goading the traffic to hit him.
Quite a solid looking guy. Tanned skin (no shirt), jeans/pants, dark hair. Bike lay beside him in the emergency lane.

Reminded me, reading of Mr AngryPants on here.

ColinOldnCranky

Postby ColinOldnCranky » Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:09 pm

jemima wrote:Thursday around 6:30pm was heading into the city, coming from Orrong Rd, into the main drag, and just past Burswood, there was a guy beside the cars flying past, waving his arms around as if goading the traffic to hit him.
Quite a solid looking guy. Tanned skin (no shirt), jeans/pants, dark hair. Bike lay beside him in the emergency lane.

Unless age precludes him, it could be Adrian - been around for decades, usual haunt is/was the CBD and the south east corridor around Vic Park and beyond. Used to be solid fit looking guy but only hear of him occasionally these days though I gather he is still a fairly impressive stature. He'd be in his fifties I imagine. I don't know that his hair would be dark anymore, but then again, he was never one to wash it so it could still look dark. Unlike Angry he is not little - around 6 foot n the old scale.
Unchain yourself-Ride a unicycle

blkmcs

Postby blkmcs » Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:54 pm

ColinOldnCranky wrote:
jemima wrote:Thursday around 6:30pm was heading into the city, coming from Orrong Rd, into the main drag, and just past Burswood, there was a guy beside the cars flying past, waving his arms around as if goading the traffic to hit him.

Unless age precludes him, it could be Adrian - been around for decades, usual haunt is/was the CBD and the south east corridor around Vic Park and beyond. Used to be solid fit looking guy but only hear of him occasionally these days though I gather he is still a fairly impressive stature. He'd be in his fifties I imagine. I don't know that his hair would be dark anymore, but then again, he was never one to wash it so it could still look dark. Unlike Angry he is not little - around 6 foot n the old scale.
I see Adrian quite often around Bayswater, still riding in the same style but rarely hear him shouting these days. Goading traffic doesn't sound like Adrian's M.O.
Too old to live, too slow to die.

find_bruce

Postby find_bruce » Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:00 pm

I do miss Perth. Few other places where "half naked loony with bike" does sufficiently limit the possibilities. :)
Anything you can do, I can do slower