toyosha deluxe

rickydelongville

toyosha deluxe

Postby rickydelongville » Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:05 pm

Hey i recently found a toyosha deluxe ladies folding bike at a swap meet.
I was wondering if anyone on here would have any info on it
Thank you

klooking

Re: toyosha deluxe

Postby klooking » Mon Sep 02, 2013 11:40 am

Hi. How are you finding the bike? I am currently considering one. It is in very good nick. Were you able to find any information? thanks

DavidI

Postby DavidI » Tue Sep 03, 2013 1:41 pm

AFAIK Toyosha were made by the body manufacturing division of Toyota. My father had one for a while (I rode it for a time too, but it was too big for me so I sold it), his was a fairly standard/generic men's road bike, equivalent to a Repco Traveller.

m.scarff

Postby m.scarff » Fri Jul 18, 2014 5:06 pm

Hi Rickydelongville, I know its some time since your post but I just today became curious about my bike i.e. whether it was sought after. I bought a Ladies folding Toyosha in 1976 in a bike shop in Burwood, Melbourne. I still have it, plus I still have the receipt somewhere I think. I also have a copy of the specifications page with a photo of the bike and would be happy to scan this for you. I love my bike and still regularly ride it even though I am retired.
Marg

yugyug

Postby yugyug » Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:26 pm

m.scarff wrote:Hi Rickydelongville, I know its some time since your post but I just today became curious about my bike i.e. whether it was sought after. I bought a Ladies folding Toyosha in 1976 in a bike shop in Burwood, Melbourne. I still have it, plus I still have the receipt somewhere I think. I also have a copy of the specifications page with a photo of the bike and would be happy to scan this for you. I love my bike and still regularly ride it even though I am retired.
Marg
My dad had a Toyosha Deluxe... for sure I'd be interested in seeing the catalogue, I reckon he would too

m.scarff

Postby m.scarff » Sat Jul 19, 2014 6:40 pm

What email address can I send the attachment to?

yugyug

Postby yugyug » Sat Jul 19, 2014 7:48 pm

I'll send you a pm m.scarff and then if you like I'll post it here so others can see too. cheers!