An app for your sore bits...

Forum rules
The information / discussion in the Cycling Health Forum is not qualified medical advice. Please consult your doctor.
RonK

An app for your sore bits...

Postby RonK » Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:19 am

Since discomfort whilst cycling is a common theme here, a new app produced by Brett Lancaster of Orica GreenEdge may be of interest.

"Myocycle has been designed by experienced professionals for cyclists of all levels. Whether you are a social rider, weekend warrior or an elite professional, you will have suffered pain through injury or strain. Myotherapy provides an accurate assessment of the typical causes of pain and offers specifically targeted techniques for both prevention and relief."

MyoCycle
Cycle touring blog and tour journals: whispering wheels...

g-boaf

Re: An app for your sore bits...

Postby g-boaf » Thu Oct 10, 2013 2:19 pm

That's very interesting. I just downloaded it - for less than the cost of a coffee. It explains one of the recent causes of pain I had in my knee very well.

RonK

Re: An app for your sore bits...

Postby RonK » Thu Oct 10, 2013 7:33 pm

g-boaf wrote:That's very interesting. I just downloaded it - for less than the cost of a coffee. It explains one of the recent causes of pain I had in my knee very well.
Yes, I downloaded it too - it also explains how to relieve and how to prevent pain in specific muscle groups by doing stretches and exercises. Simple and elegant.
Cycle touring blog and tour journals: whispering wheels...