17th on sunday be at homebush!!!

barney all fixed

17th on sunday be at homebush!!!

Postby barney all fixed » Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:56 pm

hello barney here(craig ) come and watch me have a go with Koen De Kort in the Australian Financial Review cycle challenge
ok I won a prize to get a ride with Marcel Kitten and team Argos with a 2 lap 8.5km ride sent out in groups and given a chance to ride against the clock!!

awesome come and say hello from 7am to 3.30pm closed road event with intentions of having fun and doping the best i can !!

rippa and see you there

just look for the red/white specailized pro transition bike and a committed peddler enjoying life!!!!

BaRnEy woohoo

george-bob

Re: 17th on sunday be at homebush!!!

Postby george-bob » Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:26 pm

Enjoy! I won a place too but I couldn't take it due to prior commitments :( Have an excellent time!

michaelten

Postby michaelten » Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:31 pm

barney all fixed wrote:hello barney here(craig ) come and watch me have a go with Koen De Kort in the Australian Financial Review cycle challenge
ok I won a prize to get a ride with Marcel Kitten and team Argos with a 2 lap 8.5km ride sent out in groups and given a chance to ride against the clock!!

awesome come and say hello from 7am to 3.30pm closed road event with intentions of having fun and doping the best i can !!

rippa and see you there

just look for the red/white specailized pro transition bike and a committed peddler enjoying life!!!!

BaRnEy woohoo
Am I the only one to see that? :lol:

InTheWoods

Postby InTheWoods » Wed Nov 13, 2013 2:32 pm

michaelten wrote:
barney all fixed wrote:hello barney here(craig ) come and watch me have a go with Koen De Kort in the Australian Financial Review cycle challenge

rippa and see you there

BaRnEy woohoo
Am I the only one to see that? :lol:
No!

Pravda

Postby Pravda » Wed Nov 13, 2013 4:05 pm

What?

I understand the words but have no idea what's going on here.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
2014 Canyon Aerode SLX
Puegeot Aneto 105
Kona Jake the Snake CX

isabella24

Postby isabella24 » Fri Nov 15, 2013 7:14 pm

Pravda wrote:What?

I believe he is referring to this event: http://www.corporatecyclingchallenge.com.au" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

At least that's what I'm doing at Olympic Park this Sunday! My work, Aurecon, are a sponsor.
80s Ken Evans / 2011 Trek Madone / 2013 Vivente World Randonneur / 2015 Lynskey Helix

Ross

Postby Ross » Sun Nov 17, 2013 10:53 am

Probably (hopefully) a typo by Barney...

g-boaf

Postby g-boaf » Sun Nov 17, 2013 1:40 pm

isabella24 wrote:

I believe he is referring to this event: http://www.corporatecyclingchallenge.com.au" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

At least that's what I'm doing at Olympic Park this Sunday! My work, Aurecon, are a sponsor.
It must have been a bit awful with the weather! I went south-west and got drenched. Very wet day for riding in Sydney.

wombatK

Postby wombatK » Sun Nov 17, 2013 2:02 pm

g-boaf wrote: It must have been a bit awful with the weather! I went south-west and got drenched. Very wet day for riding in Sydney.
I rode through SOP between 10 and 11 this morning - it was bucketting down. There were quite a few recreational riders
ignoring the rain, as well as the event participants. Could have been nicer, but hopefully the rain didn't totally spoil the day.
WombatK

Somebody has to do something, and it's just incredibly pathetic that it has to be us -Jerry Garcia

isabella24

Postby isabella24 » Sun Nov 17, 2013 6:44 pm

g-boaf wrote:
isabella24 wrote:

It must have been a bit awful with the weather! I went south-west and got drenched. Very wet day for riding in Sydney.
Yep, the rain sure was a pain today, but on the bright side, it wasn't 40 deg like last year! Still got a chance to go out for a good ride and eat some yummy food provided by the caterers. The 18kms home in the rain was the worst bit.
80s Ken Evans / 2011 Trek Madone / 2013 Vivente World Randonneur / 2015 Lynskey Helix

g-boaf

Postby g-boaf » Sun Nov 17, 2013 8:41 pm

Kudos to you. :) I only went out today because I was desperate to clock up 300km for the week (yesterday I had 298km). I guess I got carried away and finished with 356km. :lol:

Mind you - it doesn't help when the glasses start fogging up.

barney all fixed

Postby barney all fixed » Tue Nov 19, 2013 7:24 pm

i must admit i would like to try again next year saturday gave me 2 flat tyres and the brekky was really nice and to meet and chat with others just brilliant, i had only got 4 streets and puncture kit failed then on sunday got rolling in the wind and slicing ears rain then pulled over to puke and felt really ill so they took me back in the jaguar and i went home crook as rookwood and let team AFR down i reckon sorry guys and to suzanne I thank you for the opportunity and look forward to another go in hopefully better conditions and health dunno what i ate but ah well and koen de kort a top notch fella to chin wag with and to all the other challengers well done and i noticed 2 others that were ready to be sick as well bugger
but koen and matthew wanted to use my specailized next time kids !!!
thanks craig .

zozza

Postby zozza » Wed Nov 20, 2013 7:30 am

Bit of a swing and miss eh? :mrgreen:

Better luck next year bud :mrgreen:

barney all fixed

Postby barney all fixed » Tue Dec 10, 2013 4:47 pm

i luv it you guys have humor and i cant do compudah stuff but ah yeah 2nd nice slide into fence on m7 2 saturdays ago and peddle came back at warp factor 7 took out right knee soft tissue and big bruise now resting and wondering if i was to take up walikng and meeting a pissed off chiwowa and get another injury!! 2013 just not my year half decent plans to get healthy and so far ...............oh i see from above mace to scare the dog when walking!!! and i will have no injury!! brilliant zozza
good night crash test 2013