1in20 crash

iaintas

1in20 crash

Postby iaintas » Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:18 pm

I helped a fellow cyclist out on Monday, a young girl who was knocked out cold after hitting a stick lying on the road on the 1in20 descent. A big shout out has to go to the motorists, most of them stopped to ask if we needed help or blankets, a van and a gold Audi stopped to direct traffic around the girl who was lying in the middle of the road for 30 minutes whilst we waited for the ambulance.
Hope your healing well and back on the road in no time and hope you managed to get your bike back.

Cheers Iain

Mike Ayling

Re: 1in20 crash

Postby Mike Ayling » Wed Dec 04, 2013 1:52 pm

iaintas wrote:I helped a fellow cyclist out on Monday, a young girl who was knocked out cold after hitting a stick lying on the road on the 1in20 descent. A big shout out has to go to the motorists, most of them stopped to ask if we needed help or blankets, a van and a gold Audi stopped to direct traffic around the girl who was lying in the middle of the road for 30 minutes whilst we waited for the ambulance.
Hope your healing well and back on the road in no time and hope you managed to get your bike back.

Cheers Iain
Well done Iain!

Did any other cyclists stop?

Mike
Recreational e bikes - for the sick, lame and lazy!

iaintas

Re: 1in20 crash

Postby iaintas » Sat Dec 07, 2013 10:20 pm

most cyclist stopped to ask if i needed anything, i kindly accepted some water off someone for myself as i was out with 20km left to get home.