Things are getting better

PEDALPOWER44

Things are getting better

Postby PEDALPOWER44 » Thu Aug 14, 2008 6:14 am

Well things are getting better,yesterday was Brisbane show day so instead of going to the show I decided to put the spd pedals on the new bent,well what a difference that made my cadence seems to be smoother but still needs some work,It still seems as if the front wheel is a bit twitchy and the force applied to the cranks is no doubt causing the front end to do this so I will just have to take it easy in the lower gears for a while.

Cheers
Steve :D

vonhazza

Postby vonhazza » Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:41 pm

Hi Steve I see you are at Slacks Creek, I am just across the highway at Rochedale South, If you are interested we can get together for a ride some time.

another Steve, Cruzbike FWD.

PEDALPOWER44

Postby PEDALPOWER44 » Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:54 pm

Hi Steve, good to hear that your just around the corner from me so maybe we can catch up for a ride soon. Just remember though Im not much of a speed demon YET!!!! :lol:

Cheers

Steve
Last edited by PEDALPOWER44 on Fri Aug 15, 2008 9:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

vonhazza

Postby vonhazza » Thu Aug 14, 2008 8:04 pm

PEDALPOWER44 wrote:Hi Steve, good to hear that your just around the corner from me so maybe we can catch up for a ride soon. Just remember though Im not
much of a speed demon YET!!!! :lol:

Cheers

Steve
Mate I'm on the wrong side of the big five O and exep't for the odd downhill I'm no speed demon myself,

Steve.

PEDALPOWER44

Postby PEDALPOWER44 » Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:57 am

Hi Steve, Well then I can wipe the sweat from the brow just didn't know what I was getting myself into :shock: you know you go for a ride with someone and the next thing you know your doing some speed your not comfortable with,not only that I hate holding anyone back because I'm a sloth.I would like to get some more training in as "I'm thinking" about going on the Brisbane to the Coast Challange. I have done it once before on my MTB what an effort that was!!! :roll:

Anyway see how things turn out.

Cheers

Steve

vonhazza

Postby vonhazza » Fri Aug 15, 2008 9:14 am

vonhazza wrote:
Hi all,
anyone interested in getting together for a bent group ride at the Brisbane to Goldcoast meet in front of the Neapalese Temple next to river at south bank before the start,

Any Starters put your name on this post.

Steve,
Cruzbike,

I'm in.

cheers

Harry

Hi Steve I just like to enjoy the ride take in the views along the way, have a chat along the way and a coffee every 25km or so,

Ubertraker (Harry from Toowoomba) and I are planning to meet up for the Bris to Gold coast you're welcome to join us.
The more bents the merrier.
Steve Cruzbike FWD.

Uba Tracker

Postby Uba Tracker » Fri Aug 15, 2008 11:12 am

Hi Steve (PP44), I don't think you have to worry about holding anyone back, I'll be more than enough of a sand anchor for all of us. The way the weather has been up here lately it'd be more fun to slam your head in a car door than venture outdoors, so very little riding occuring here. If you feel the twinge to do the ride it'd be great to have you along Like Steve (VH) said, "The more the merrier". I like the idea of making a real social event of it, we could stop every 25 k's or so, you guys can have coffee and cake, and I'll have CPR :wink: .

look forward to seeing you there

Harry
Last edited by Uba Tracker on Fri Aug 15, 2008 3:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A bad day's riding beats a good day's work everytime

PEDALPOWER44

Postby PEDALPOWER44 » Fri Aug 15, 2008 11:52 am

Thanks Guys, count me in I feel as if I know you guys already!! Steve VH & Harry Uba Tracker thanks heaps for the invite I now must put my entry form in.

Once again thanks. :D

(PP44)
Steve.