Female cyclists in Sydney

jsouth

Female cyclists in Sydney

Postby jsouth » Sun Mar 11, 2007 9:16 pm

Hello,
I am looking for cool chicks to ride with in Sydney. I'm a recent arrival from Colorado.

AUbicycles
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby AUbicycles » Wed Mar 14, 2007 2:59 am

Hi,
can I assume Road biking? I suggest finding a group of riders who do daily / weekly rides. There are a number of groups in Sydney (made up of riders from various clubs) such as the crew that start in the City and head down past the airport (cough cough - bad air) and around Bontany bay and back. On the north side almost every day they are a number of groups who meet in St Ives and head up Mona Vale road and down into some beautiful bushland around Akuna Bay (Terry Hills). The groups are predominantly male however there are also some great female athlete (many competitive) who ride with the boys.

In any case it makes sense to join a cycling club in your area and you can make further contact and find out more training rides.

Cheers
Christopher

sogood

Postby sogood » Wed Mar 14, 2007 9:39 am

There's a high concentration of female cyclists in Centennial Park. If you show up around 7-8am on a Sat morning, you'll sure come across groups of them. Just rock up and say hello and find out which club/group they are with. I also note that they are concentrated with tri groups.
Bianchi, Ridley, Tern, Montague and All things Apple :)
RK wrote:And that is Wikipedia - I can write my own definition.