Favourite Recipies

matagi

Postby matagi » Mon Mar 19, 2007 2:49 pm

europa wrote:Ah, Dominos. I don't use their fast dial number ... because it connects me to a shop that's miles away. My local shop is only 2km from home, but according to their damned computer system, isn't local, so I ring their direct line ... not that I ever buy pizzas of course ... well, not thaaaatttttt often (so why is the number underlined in my phone book?)

Richard
The store connect thing is determined by the company, so somebody clearly doesn't know how to read a map.

Mulger bill
Super Mod
Super Mod

Postby Mulger bill » Mon Mar 19, 2007 9:14 pm

The GLW did something with chicken breasts tonight, stuffed with fresh sage, sun dried tomato and bocconcini, wrapped in prosciutto then browned in oil with onion and garlic. She finished them off in the oven and used the pan juices to make the sauce with some white wine, chicken stock and cream. Green salad and bread. I had to do a few more Ks after dinner as penance, but it was well worth it.

matagi

Postby matagi » Mon Mar 19, 2007 9:41 pm

Cheese on toast for dinner tonight .... well it was an aged blue from King Island and it was served with sliced pears and accompanied by a nice late picked Marsanne from All Saints. The toast was made from home baked wholemeal bread.