WTB: Mountain bike frame 15" or 16" .. Cancelled

Members classifieds for selling bicycles / parts. PRIVATE OFFERS ONLY
Forum rules
Newbies, please read the Market Place Rules before posting in this section. NEW UPDATED RULES !!!

Post Title Format: [Your Location] Item Title

WTS no longer required - and your location is required.

WTB: Mountain bike frame 15" or 16" .. Cancelled

Postby Mikka » Tue Sep 23, 2008 10:20 am

Hiya

I'm planning to build a bike for a female friend. She used to road race .. and compete in downhill and she had VERY nice gear. Top end Giant, Cannondale, Trek ...... She sold her gear when she had children .. So I need to find a GREAT frame ... forks .. wheels ... and will eventually need an XTR groupset ... I'm figuring on hardtail .. because I expect it will get more use onroad than off... but I'm open.

Not yet ready to plonk down the cash .. just putting it out there so people know I'm interested and starting to look. If you have something you're thinking of selling .. or know somebody who does ... let me know.
Last edited by Mikka on Tue Sep 23, 2008 10:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Mikka

by BNA » Tue Sep 23, 2008 4:01 pm

BNA

Postby Wanta-bike » Tue Sep 23, 2008 4:01 pm

if you're after a fairly nice used frame....

- 2004 GT Avalanche 0.5 frame
- size: small
- colour: "billet" (polished silver)

used to be me old race hardtail mtb that i was gonna rebuild. but then ended up just gettin a new hardtail.

the scratches and scuff marks are only cosmetic, structually is 100% fine - ITS A GT!!!!

lemme know if you're interested, as the frame is just hanging on me repair stand :roll:
Wanta-bike

Postby kukamunga » Tue Sep 23, 2008 10:45 pm

Man! I've just sold two excellent frames on eBay, though the Trek hasn't been paid for yet..... :x :roll:
God save the ABC & SBS.....
kukamunga

Postby Mikka » Tue Sep 23, 2008 10:53 pm

Sheesh .. they all would have been great ...if it was for me ... but I've just found out what she likes ... I suspect it's gonna end up an import job ... :roll: Thanks for responding .. I'd better cancel this request ...
Mikka

Return to Member to Member Bike and Gear Sales