Meet and Greet

Meet and Greet

Postby moosterbounce » Wed Apr 18, 2007 11:57 am

I used to work in IT support and would talk to heaps of people on the phone. I got to know them really well on the phone, but it was weird meeting them - some just didn't look like I thought they did!!

Anyway, to avoid this, would anyone be interested in a meet and greet for a cuppa one weekend before it gets too wet? I was thinking about Spinnakers at Hillarys as they have good bike parking and outside seating while usually being fairly quiet.

Please comment your "keen-ness" and I'll post times/venue when I have some feedback. You may prefer to remain anonymous...or prefer me to remain anonymous :shock: :D

Moo...
moosterbounce

by BNA » Wed Apr 18, 2007 12:10 pm

BNA

Re: Meet and Greet

Postby uMP2k » Wed Apr 18, 2007 12:10 pm

moosterbounce wrote:I used to work in IT support and would talk to heaps of people on the phone. I got to know them really well on the phone, but it was weird meeting them - some just didn't look like I thought they did!!

Anyway, to avoid this, would anyone be interested in a meet and greet for a cuppa one weekend before it gets too wet? I was thinking about Spinnakers at Hillarys as they have good bike parking and outside seating while usually being fairly quiet.

Please comment your "keen-ness" and I'll post times/venue when I have some feedback. You may prefer to remain anonymous...or prefer me to remain anonymous :shock: :D

Moo...

Certainly sounds an interesting idea. I hope to have my replacement bike this week or early next week, so it might be nice to take it for a bit of a run up the northen beaches.
uMP2k

Postby gdl_gdl » Wed Apr 18, 2007 8:32 pm

Hi Moo,

No problem, I'd be keen to show my face.

Son's soccer season starts on Sunday 29th April (with varying morning kick offs for the next 4 months) but if you offer a couple of alternative times I should be able to make it. (I'm the Assistant Coach for my sins! :roll: )

Cheers,

Gary
gdl_gdl

Re: Meet and Greet

Postby heavymetal » Wed Apr 18, 2007 9:44 pm

moosterbounce wrote:I used to work in IT support

So did I until I used a shotgun to shoot some holes in a Windows PC. :shock:

moosterbounce wrote:Anyway, to avoid this, would anyone be interested in a meet and greet for a cuppa one weekend before it gets too wet? I was thinking about Spinnakers at Hillarys as they have good bike parking and outside seating while usually being fairly quiet.

After that are you still sure you want to meet? I don't like leaving the bike where I can't see it, so as long as I can see it I'm fine.

I'm just about getting ready to disassemble the bike for packing in time for my emigration to Tassie :D

I'll keep an eye on this thread.

Kev.
heavymetal
Super Mod
Super Mod

Postby moosterbounce » Wed Apr 18, 2007 10:14 pm

ok, there seems to be some interest. With Kev's imminent departure, how about we make it sooner rather than later? I'll stick a "preferred time" thread on to see when suits.

Weekend of the 28/29th is what I was thinking - it is the end of the school hols which may help.

Anyway, vote on the preferred time and we'll go from there!!

Moo...
moosterbounce

Return to Western Australia