My Bikes - Re-Posting a few photos.

User avatar
10speedsemiracer
Posts: 1339
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2017 7:38 pm
Location: Melbourne, in the suburbs, near some hills

Re: My Bikes - Re-Posting a few photos.

Postby 10speedsemiracer » Fri Jan 26, 2018 10:54 pm

Also still not bored, have been following this thread avidly, And to echo Pin20's comment, that Cinelli...just beautiful. So now I lust after (not in order) the Cinelli, the SunTour Pinnie, the ALAN, the Rossin Prestige with the Shamals and the Vern Smith.
Was interesting to read that occasionally one of yours makes it into the lounge room for contemplation. I do the same except on the balcony. I find it calming. Problem is when the what if... and the how about we fit a .... mindset kicks in, and before you know it the bike is up on the stand and the wheels are off ...

Am just sad that we've reached the end
Mmm, SunTour

User avatar
GaryF
Posts: 1109
Joined: Wed Dec 27, 2006 1:38 am
Location: Near Bundaberg, Queensland.

Re: My Bikes - Re-Posting a few photos.

Postby GaryF » Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:45 pm

P!N20 wrote:Phwoar, that Cinelli. Talk about saving the best til last!

Talk to me about those ICS levers - were they a special order thing or did they just show up at your LBS?


ICS seemed to enhance a variety of components but I have only ever come across Campagnolo enhanced bits and pieces by ICS. ICS seemed to re-design components to make them more aesthetically pleasing. I know they did gold plating, on frames, stems, derailleurs, etc., as well. Highly collectable stuff.

The levers on the Cinelli came from a cheap parts bin, again, from DeGrandi's bike shop. They were in as new condition and they sat in the parts bin for quite a while. I don't think anyone knew what they were. They looked like Campagnolo levers but they were different. Again, Shane DeGrandi knew exactly what they were so I snapped them up. I have since come across another set of gear levers enhanced in the same way but their condition was not as good.

I think their service was a 'special order thing' but they probably stocked-up on enhanced stuff. Really, I am guessing though.

I think everyone here has an interesting story or two associated with their collecting; its just putting 'pen to paper' that is the difficult part. Thanks for the encouragement PIN20, very much appreciated.

Gary.
Last edited by GaryF on Sat Jan 27, 2018 12:02 am, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
GaryF
Posts: 1109
Joined: Wed Dec 27, 2006 1:38 am
Location: Near Bundaberg, Queensland.

Re: My Bikes - Re-Posting a few photos.

Postby GaryF » Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:55 pm

10speedsemiracer wrote:Also still not bored, have been following this thread avidly, And to echo Pin20's comment, that Cinelli...just beautiful. So now I lust after (not in order) the Cinelli, the SunTour Pinnie, the ALAN, the Rossin Prestige with the Shamals and the Vern Smith.
Was interesting to read that occasionally one of yours makes it into the lounge room for contemplation. I do the same except on the balcony. I find it calming. Problem is when the what if... and the how about we fit a .... mindset kicks in, and before you know it the bike is up on the stand and the wheels are off ...

Am just sad that we've reached the end


Thanks 10speedsemiracer, I really do find your favourites list of my bikes very interesting. As I am personally connected to each of them I can appreciate what you like about them as each one is special to me. it's also interesting that condition or dollar value seems to have little to do with your choices. Well done 10speedsemiracer.

Yes it is calming to just admire a bike for it's mechanical beauty - I've never thought about that before. i've also contemplated a particular bike's set-up and gone on to change it completely, just to make it feel better and make more sense in my mind.

Thanks so much 10speedsemiracer,

Gary.

User avatar
P!N20
Posts: 932
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:50 pm

Re: My Bikes - Re-Posting a few photos.

Postby P!N20 » Sat Jan 27, 2018 10:54 am

Guess you've seen this, Gary:

http://www.veloaficionado.com/blog/ics- ... o-c-record

Lives in Australia, apparently. I don't really endorse bikes as wall hangers, but I do appreciate the attention to detail.

tedsbikes
Posts: 87
Joined: Wed May 23, 2012 3:12 pm

Re: My Bikes - Re-Posting a few photos.

Postby tedsbikes » Sat Jan 27, 2018 12:21 pm

Gary

I've been following this thread since it started and you certainly have some nice bikes. And you've kept the best till last. Gotta love a Cinelli.

I recently finished a refurb on my 1984 SC. There is a pic of it on the Bicycle Emporium Facebook page. I originally got the frame from Warren Meade about 15years ago and it was red, as every real Italian bike is. But it was starting to look very tatty and I was looking around for something to hang a Campagnolo 50th Anniversary groupset on. Something like the Golden Black Cinelli SC seen in Cinelli, The Art and Design of the Bicycle.

I had also got a grey 1970s Colnago Super frame a little earlier so took the decision to transfer all the Campagnolo Super/Nuovo Record stuff from the Cinelli to the Super. This is also shown on the above Facebook page, including the early Record triple chainset. Thanks, Mark.

When I decided to refurbish the SC, I wanted something that would highlight the gold bits in the 50th groupset. I had collected all the bits over a few years, starting with a single pedal. Apart from the hubs and seat post, it's all 50th. The other bits are mainly Cinelli (what else?), including a Cinelli Solare saddle on VAI seat pin, Cinelli Giro bars on a Cinelli Domino stem with Cinelli vegan leather (yes) tape. I have replaced the Elite bottle cage with a similar Elite, but in carbon with gold Elite lettering. And that saved 29 gms!! Wheels are Campagnold Record hubs on Montreal rims with Schwalbe tubulars. And a Silva Impero pump, with a gold logo, of course.

The paint job was done in Lismore and I wanted black to show off the 50th Ann. stuff. The painter suggested a BMW colour, black sapphire. It has blue metallic bits through it and really stands out in the sun. Now all I need is a black sapphire BMW to match it.

Cheers Ted

User avatar
GaryF
Posts: 1109
Joined: Wed Dec 27, 2006 1:38 am
Location: Near Bundaberg, Queensland.

Re: My Bikes - Re-Posting a few photos.

Postby GaryF » Sat Jan 27, 2018 1:23 pm

P!N20 wrote:Guess you've seen this, Gary:

http://www.veloaficionado.com/blog/ics- ... o-c-record

Lives in Australia, apparently. I don't really endorse bikes as wall hangers, but I do appreciate the attention to detail.


No, but I took a little time to have a look at the site. Very interesting. Personally, I don't like gold plating but ICS did do lots of interesting stuff.

Thanks for the link PIN20

User avatar
GaryF
Posts: 1109
Joined: Wed Dec 27, 2006 1:38 am
Location: Near Bundaberg, Queensland.

Re: My Bikes - Re-Posting a few photos.

Postby GaryF » Sat Jan 27, 2018 2:41 pm

tedsbikes wrote:Gary

I've been following this thread since it started and you certainly have some nice bikes. And you've kept the best till last. Gotta love a Cinelli.

I recently finished a refurb on my 1984 SC. There is a pic of it on the Bicycle Emporium Facebook page. I originally got the frame from Warren Meade about 15years ago and it was red, as every real Italian bike is. But it was starting to look very tatty and I was looking around for something to hang a Campagnolo 50th Anniversary groupset on. Something like the Golden Black Cinelli SC seen in Cinelli, The Art and Design of the Bicycle.

I had also got a grey 1970s Colnago Super frame a little earlier so took the decision to transfer all the Campagnolo Super/Nuovo Record stuff from the Cinelli to the Super. This is also shown on the above Facebook page, including the early Record triple chainset. Thanks, Mark.

When I decided to refurbish the SC, I wanted something that would highlight the gold bits in the 50th groupset. I had collected all the bits over a few years, starting with a single pedal. Apart from the hubs and seat post, it's all 50th. The other bits are mainly Cinelli (what else?), including a Cinelli Solare saddle on VAI seat pin, Cinelli Giro bars on a Cinelli Domino stem with Cinelli vegan leather (yes) tape. I have replaced the Elite bottle cage with a similar Elite, but in carbon with gold Elite lettering. And that saved 29 gms!! Wheels are Campagnold Record hubs on Montreal rims with Schwalbe tubulars. And a Silva Impero pump, with a gold logo, of course.

The paint job was done in Lismore and I wanted black to show off the 50th Ann. stuff. The painter suggested a BMW colour, black sapphire. It has blue metallic bits through it and really stands out in the sun. Now all I need is a black sapphire BMW to match it.

Cheers Ted


Hi Ted, I remember Warren's red Cinelli, that was my absolute dream bike. (Come to think of it, Warren had a few of my ABSOLUTE dream bikes.) I loved it but a little small for me, not that it was for sale. I think Warren was riding it at the time. Boy, has it changed now. That BMW colour sounds brilliant and must really stand out in the sun. Well done collecting all those 50th components. As I mentioned before, Hillmans would use components out of a 50th set as needed. I suppose their practical approach just reflects their belief in using the best part for the job. My friend got a few 50th components when he took his race bike in for repairs. Your Cinelli SC is beautiful.

I remember a trip to Bicycle Recycle about 10 or so years ago. They had a Cinelli SC frame for sale for about $200. It was one of those pink and grey frames that Cecil Walker was selling in the late 90's. This one was about 56cm c to c seat tube and in shabby condition. I didn't buy it cause I wanted other stuff so I went home. I went back the following weekend and it was gone - talk about missing an opportunity.

I took the opportunity to view your grey Colnago. Again, this is a beautiful bike and extremely well set-up. You must be very proud of this Colnago.

You live in a lovely neck of the woods and that must come with a warning: Riding one of these classic and beautiful bikes around your location, with all the traffic that must be there is fraught with real danger. You probably can't take your eyes off that beautiful bike below you glistening in the sun. Probably thinking it just doesn't get any better than this. (I know I'm right - haha.) Then all of a sudden you're in the path of that nasty Toyota Landcruiser or running off the side of the road and heading straight for that 100yo gum tree. Yes, I know, I've been there too. And all because of that simply stunning compilation of Italian craftsmanship and the odd talented Aussie spray painter.

Perhaps we should only ride crappy bikes on the road to avoid these situations? Haha!

Thanks Ted, fantastic bikes and a great bikeshop too.

Gary.

User avatar
P!N20
Posts: 932
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:50 pm

Re: My Bikes - Re-Posting a few photos.

Postby P!N20 » Sat Jan 27, 2018 9:46 pm


User avatar
GaryF
Posts: 1109
Joined: Wed Dec 27, 2006 1:38 am
Location: Near Bundaberg, Queensland.

Re: My Bikes - Re-Posting a few photos.

Postby GaryF » Sat Jan 27, 2018 10:03 pm



Great research PIN20. This sure does bring back memories. With your help, I do remember seeing ICS enhanced chainrings as well as a rear derailleur. Don't ask me where I saw these things as I just recall seeing them sometime in my past.

I have 2 sets of gear levers, as you know, and I'm glad I came by them. I do like their curved profile and the rubber filled centres. I suppose other forum members have some ICS enhanced components tucked away somewhere for that special project.

Thanks once again PIN20, great research.

Just a little FOOTNOTE:

It was very interesting to find, when reading the link you provided to the ICS literature, that they refer to Greg Softley within the text ot their article. As we know and appreciate, Greg provides us with his wonderful CYCLEMONDO Decal reproductions and is the owner of a magnificent bicycle collection that is displayed on his CYCLEMONDO website. Now that's a a bike collection worth looking at!!!

This link is:

http://www.veloaficionado.com/blog/ics- ... o-c-record

Scroll down through the article, just below all the photos of the bike discussed, and look for a paragraph starting with the word FRAME.
Last edited by GaryF on Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:27 am, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
GaryF
Posts: 1109
Joined: Wed Dec 27, 2006 1:38 am
Location: Near Bundaberg, Queensland.

Re: My Bikes - Re-Posting a few photos.

Postby GaryF » Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:20 am

Please read the FOOTNOTE in the Reply above this reply. Thanks.

User avatar
P!N20
Posts: 932
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:50 pm

Re: My Bikes - Re-Posting a few photos.

Postby P!N20 » Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:56 am

Apparently Greg's collection was featured in issue #21 of Treadlie Magazine - I haven't seen it though.

Thanks for introducing me to the unobtainable world of ICS components, Gary. I'm loving the C-Rec seatpost with internal expander: http://velobase.com/ViewComponent.aspx? ... &AbsPos=22

User avatar
GaryF
Posts: 1109
Joined: Wed Dec 27, 2006 1:38 am
Location: Near Bundaberg, Queensland.

Re: My Bikes - Re-Posting a few photos.

Postby GaryF » Sun Jan 28, 2018 12:03 pm

P!N20 wrote:Apparently Greg's collection was featured in issue #21 of Treadlie Magazine - I haven't seen it though.

Thank for introducing me to the unobtainable world of ICS components, Gary. I'm loving the C-Rec seatpost with internal expander: http://velobase.com/ViewComponent.aspx? ... &AbsPos=22


The seatpost expander is a nice enhancement.

Thanks to the info on the Treadlie Mag. too.

User avatar
Clydesdale Scot
Posts: 2010
Joined: Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:55 pm
Location: Adelaide, SA

Re: My Bikes - Re-Posting a few photos.

Postby Clydesdale Scot » Sun Jan 28, 2018 3:58 pm

I bought the Treadlie magazine with some hope.
7 pages.
First page was wasted on the title "Time Capsule"
Second page a shot of Greg from the shoulders down holding a 1959 Cinelli.
Third page shot of three "rarest bikes on the planet" and half a page of text.
Fourth page two photos including the recent frame built by Geoff Scott.
Fifth page massed collection of stems.
Sixth page two photos, one massed collection of Delta calipers, the other massed Super Record rear deraillers.
Last page photo of Greg with some of his team bikes and half a page of text.

I was underwhelmed.
Fortunately Greg's Flickr albums are more satisfying.

User avatar
GaryF
Posts: 1109
Joined: Wed Dec 27, 2006 1:38 am
Location: Near Bundaberg, Queensland.

Re: My Bikes - Re-Posting a few photos.

Postby GaryF » Sun Jan 28, 2018 4:18 pm

Clydesdale Scot wrote:I bought the Treadlie magazine with some hope.
7 pages.
First page was wasted on the title "Time Capsule"
Second page a shot of Greg from the shoulders down holding a 1959 Cinelli.
Third page shot of three "rarest bikes on the planet" and half a page of text.
Fourth page two photos including the recent frame built by Geoff Scott.
Fifth page massed collection of stems.
Sixth page two photos, one massed collection of Delta calipers, the other massed Super Record rear deraillers.
Last page photo of Greg with some of his team bikes and half a page of text.

I was underwhelmed.
Fortunately Greg's Flickr albums are more satisfying.


Thanks Clydesdale Scot of your summary of the Treadlie article. It sounds like the 7 pages could be put to much more interesting and better use. I wonder if they asked Greg what most interested his followers?

As you say, "Fortunately Greg's Flickr albums are more satisfying."

Thanks very much Clydesdale Scot.

Gary.

User avatar
GaryF
Posts: 1109
Joined: Wed Dec 27, 2006 1:38 am
Location: Near Bundaberg, Queensland.

Re: My Bikes - Re-Posting a few photos.

Postby GaryF » Mon Jan 29, 2018 1:14 am

A page without any photos???

This just can't happen? Can it? No, it can't.

But I'm out of bikes.

Not quite. What about that old Malvern Star my wife's uncle gave me? That'll save the page from the present 'no photo' condition.

He did give it to me when he turned 80 because he found it a little scary riding it at that age. Yes, he did ride it up to that age. He bought it new when he was in his mid teens, in 1938 to be precise. I don't consider it mine, I'm just the family custodian.

His name is Derrick Hammon and he is in his 90's now. When he visits I get his Malvern Star out and he tells me a story or two about his exploits on his bike.

I've raised the saddle to make it a little more comfortable for me.

In 1938 he got his first job delivering telegrams for the PMG in Melbourne. He told me the PMG bikes were not that nice to ride so he rode this Malvern Star to deliver the telegrams.

Image

He rode it regularly ever since. A year after he bought it he changed the rear BSA hub for a more reliable Eadie Coaster hub. What you see now is virtually how it looked in 1939. He did change the saddle for the same Bell saddle after the original wore out as well as the handlebars. The grips have been replaced a few times over the years and the mudguards have been re-painted white.

Image

Image

Image

When he first bought it, the bike was BSA equipped but the bike has remained basically unchanged throughout his life. You can still see the original BSA decal on the seat tube. He couldn't remember if he had a light set fitted within that time but the brazed on fitting to accept the bottle dynamo looks unused.

Image

I really like to take it for a spin along a local bikepath that winds along the foreshore near my home. It still rolls smoothly and offers a very relaxed and comfortable ride. Perfect for a pleasant, sunny day. It's just so different from the riding I am accustomed to. It's quite a sublime experience.

As you can see it is very original:

Image

Image

Check out the pencil thin stays:

Image

Image

Image

I don't know if it has a model name but I'm sure it's not the base model with those brazed on stays but that doesn't really matter, it personally means more.

I hope you like this one.

Image
Last edited by GaryF on Fri Feb 02, 2018 9:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
GaryF
Posts: 1109
Joined: Wed Dec 27, 2006 1:38 am
Location: Near Bundaberg, Queensland.

Re: My Bikes - Re-Posting a few photos.

Postby GaryF » Mon Jan 29, 2018 1:42 am

There are quite a few iconic Aussie bike brands but for me, the most iconic Aussie bike brand is the Malvern Star. I suppose a lot of that has to do with the company's second owner, Bruce Small who bought the brand from a fellow named Finnigan. I met Finnigan's son once in his bike shop in a northern Melbourne suburb.

Bruce must have been quite a business man and entrepreneur and his association with top Australian cyclists like Sir Hubert Opperman, his Malvern Star brand was known Australia wide; still is.

I have owned numerous Malvern Stars over the years but they have predominately been 5 star track models. Do I miss them? Sometimes, but I'm happy to have only this one in my garage now. It will never be sold.

User avatar
10speedsemiracer
Posts: 1339
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2017 7:38 pm
Location: Melbourne, in the suburbs, near some hills

Re: My Bikes - Re-Posting a few photos.

Postby 10speedsemiracer » Mon Jan 29, 2018 2:27 am

That's awesome, and I'm not at all surprised that it's completely functional.
Mmm, SunTour

User avatar
10speedsemiracer
Posts: 1339
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2017 7:38 pm
Location: Melbourne, in the suburbs, near some hills

Re: My Bikes - Re-Posting a few photos.

Postby 10speedsemiracer » Mon Jan 29, 2018 2:33 am

And what is it with bicycle makers and their Art Deco chainrings ? Raleigh did the same thing on some of theirs (the Raleigh Heron) and I think Rudge and Humber did them as well (all sort of related though).

This can't be the end of it though. I'm going back to the beginning of the thread tomorrow, and checking to see if we've missed any....
Mmm, SunTour

User avatar
GaryF
Posts: 1109
Joined: Wed Dec 27, 2006 1:38 am
Location: Near Bundaberg, Queensland.

Re: My Bikes - Re-Posting a few photos.

Postby GaryF » Mon Jan 29, 2018 3:20 am

Thanks once again 10speedsemiracer. The check is a good idea too. There might be something to come though. Something a little different that bikes though - just another topic perhaps. Even another thread for this topic? Who knows?

Maybe another forum member will take us on their journey?

It's been fun and I've met some really great people - thanks.

User avatar
WyvernRH
Posts: 2365
Joined: Tue Nov 06, 2007 6:41 pm
Location: Newcastle NSW

Re: My Bikes - Re-Posting a few photos.

Postby WyvernRH » Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:36 am

10speedsemiracer wrote:And what is it with bicycle makers and their Art Deco chainrings ? Raleigh did the same thing on some of theirs (the Raleigh Heron) and I think Rudge and Humber did them as well (all sort of related though).


The chainring on a bicycle was considered a major advertising point (in the UK at least). Every manufacturer, even quite small affairs like Norman down in Kent, had their own chainring pattern. As did the parts suppliers like BSA, Chater Lea, Simplex etc.
The collecting of the various chainrings was (is?) quite a large separate hobby, much like collecting headbadges.
This chap is in the States but has a wide ranging collection.
<edit - link failed to appear!>
http://www.bikecult.com/works/chainwheel.html

Richard
Last edited by WyvernRH on Mon Jan 29, 2018 5:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
P!N20
Posts: 932
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:50 pm

Re: My Bikes - Re-Posting a few photos.

Postby P!N20 » Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:30 am

GaryF wrote:There are quite a few iconic Aussie bike brands but for me, the most iconic Aussie bike brand is the Malvern Star. I suppose a lot of that has to do with the company's second owner, Bruce Small who bought the brand from a fellow named Finnigan. I met Finnigan's son once in his bike shop in a northern Melbourne suburb.


That's interesting; there's a shop in Northcote called Finnigans Cycles, although I would have thought Malvern Star would have originated in Malvern?

Edit: yes, it appears the shop in Northcote is run by Tom Finnigan's descendants: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malvern_Star

User avatar
GaryF
Posts: 1109
Joined: Wed Dec 27, 2006 1:38 am
Location: Near Bundaberg, Queensland.

Re: My Bikes - Re-Posting a few photos.

Postby GaryF » Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:14 am

Thanks very much WyvernRH, I really appreciate your knowledgable input to enhance my knowledge and improve this little 'show all' story of mine. The old chainrings could be 'works of casting or stamping art' and it doesn't surprise me that there are collectors of chainrings out there. Thanks so much for bringing it to my attention.

Thank you too PIN20, again, your research has really added to this little tale. I couldn't remember Tom Finnigan's first name or the actual suburb the shop was in. His son was quite strongly built and we had quite a chat. He was a nice fellow and it was a really nice day for me. I think this shop in Northcote was post Malvern Star ownership.

User avatar
Clydesdale Scot
Posts: 2010
Joined: Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:55 pm
Location: Adelaide, SA

Re: My Bikes - Re-Posting a few photos.

Postby Clydesdale Scot » Mon Jan 29, 2018 4:55 pm

there is a Facebook group
NVCC (for Chainwheel & Lamp bracket Register)

Warren has posted some of his chainrings there.

As there was a ban on bike frame names appearing in the press for racers in Britain in the 1930s and 40s, one way to get around it was to build it into the components.
Williams used to offer to customise the chainrings for clients.
http://veterancycleclublibrary.org.uk/ncl/pics/Williams%20catalogue%201937%20(V-CC%20Library).pdf see p20 and 21

User avatar
GaryF
Posts: 1109
Joined: Wed Dec 27, 2006 1:38 am
Location: Near Bundaberg, Queensland.

Re: My Bikes - Re-Posting a few photos.

Postby GaryF » Mon Jan 29, 2018 6:00 pm

Thanks very much Clydesdale Scot, I opened up both links and I was blown away. I never knew this secret world existed and the Williams brochure was fantastic. I only now realise that some of those more obscure chainwheels I have seen in the past were actually produced by Williams.

I checked out pages 20 and 21 to see the customisation of a chainwheel with alphabetical letters. What a great service for those times.

I had forgotten about the British ban on advertising and the creative way manufacturers got around that ban.

Thanks for taking the time to pass on your knowledge, I know, I really got a lot from it.

Thanks very much indeed,

Gary.

User avatar
10speedsemiracer
Posts: 1339
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2017 7:38 pm
Location: Melbourne, in the suburbs, near some hills

Re: My Bikes - Re-Posting a few photos.

Postby 10speedsemiracer » Mon Jan 29, 2018 6:10 pm

Clydesdale Scot wrote:there is a Facebook group
NVCC (for Chainwheel & Lamp bracket Register)

Warren has posted some of his chainrings there.

As there was a ban on bike frame names appearing in the press for racers in Britain in the 1930s and 40s, one way to get around it was to build it into the components.
Williams used to offer to customise the chainrings for clients.
http://veterancycleclublibrary.org.uk/ncl/pics/Williams%20catalogue%201937%20(V-CC%20Library).pdf see p20 and 21


Ah, now that makes sense. I always felt it to be a sort of redundant level of ornate decoration, but now that I realize there was a marketing aspect, it sort of adds up. I feel I should be able to throw a pun in here about chainrings and marketing and the word spin....but it's too hot
Mmm, SunTour

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users