Lansdowne Park??

leximack

Lansdowne Park??

Postby leximack » Thu Nov 27, 2008 4:40 pm

Hi all, just a silly question to keep you all amused :lol:
Thinking of going to Lansdowne park on Sunday morning, never been there before and it starts at 8am so dont want to be stuffing around trying to find it in the morning. So can someone kindly confirm if you get to the start line by driving down lansdowne rd which then turns into naughton ave?
See map Here

thanks for your help

Don

daacha

Postby daacha » Thu Nov 27, 2008 4:48 pm

Don you get to the start line by driving South on Henry Lawson dr (coming from the Maccano set) and turn left at the top of the hill. The turnoff is about 500-600m from the traffic lights (Hume hghw & Henry Lawson dr).

daacha

toolonglegs

Postby toolonglegs » Thu Nov 27, 2008 4:54 pm

9am for A/B grades, 8am for lower grades....but double check...not as much room on that track for too many grades at once.
I miss Lansdowne!.

zozza

Postby zozza » Thu Nov 27, 2008 5:37 pm

Hey Don, you go in thru the gate on Henry Lawson Dr :) , I just realised that Sunday is my Wedding anniversary :o , So I'll be there for sure 100% :lol: :lol: 8)

Spiza

Postby Spiza » Thu Nov 27, 2008 5:47 pm

zozza wrote:I just realised that Sunday is my Wedding anniversary :o , So I'll be there for sure 100% :lol: :lol: 8)
You're a brave man zozza :lol:

leximack

Postby leximack » Thu Nov 27, 2008 6:30 pm

zozza wrote:Hey Don, you go in thru the gate on Henry Lawson Dr :) , I just realised that Sunday is my Wedding anniversary :o , So I'll be there for sure 100% :lol: :lol: 8)
congratulations zozza, atleast you remmember yours, i had mine engraved on my wedding ring so can never forget :lol:
Sunday is my birthday, turning 21 :lol: :wink: , so i hope the wife hasnt got plans for me in the morning, really keen to check out a new track. The regatta is too boring, need some corners and some inclines to keep it interesting.

Don

531db

Postby 531db » Thu Nov 27, 2008 6:37 pm

leximack wrote:
zozza wrote:Hey Don, you go in thru the gate on Henry Lawson Dr :) , I just realised that Sunday is my Wedding anniversary :o , So I'll be there for sure 100% :lol: :lol: 8)
congratulations zozza, atleast you remmember yours, i had mine engraved on my wedding ring so can never forget :lol:
Sunday is my birthday, turning 21 :lol: :wink: , so i hope the wife hasnt got plans for me in the morning, really keen to check out a new track. The regatta is too boring, need some corners and some inclines to keep it interesting.

Don
Only 21? - not eligible for the Vet's then, you have to be 21+9 at least (30). :wink:

Spiza

Postby Spiza » Thu Nov 27, 2008 6:40 pm

Don't you mean the wife had it engraved so you didn't forget :wink: As for 21... pfft. Just accept it, you're a vet. No turning back :lol:

I'm going to try and get out there to watch . I have a 40th on Sat night though. I'll see how I feel in the morning.

zozza

Postby zozza » Thu Nov 27, 2008 8:00 pm

531db wrote:
leximack wrote:

Don
Only 21? - not eligible for the Vet's then, you have to be 21+9 at least (30). :wink:
Hey Pete, Are you gonna be there? We havn't seen you in a while :)

zozza

Postby zozza » Thu Nov 27, 2008 8:07 pm

leximack wrote:

Don
Plenty of corners and ups and downs all over the place! , are we gonna see a big breakaway from you on Sunday Don?? :D

531db

Postby 531db » Thu Nov 27, 2008 10:20 pm

[quote="zozza
[/quote]Hey Pete, Are you gonna be there? We havn't seen you in a while :)[/quote]

I hope to be, work, exams, illness, the weather and mechanical mishaps have conspired against me racing wise of late.

Jeez what an impressive excuse list........... 8)

leximack

Postby leximack » Fri Nov 28, 2008 12:47 pm

531db wrote:
leximack wrote:

Don
dont worry, i am in vets territory, just wishing i was 21 :cry:

leximack

Postby leximack » Fri Nov 28, 2008 12:48 pm

zozza wrote:
leximack wrote:

Don
Plenty of corners and ups and downs all over the place! , are we gonna see a big breakaway from you on Sunday Don?? :D
Big Breakaway :lol: :lol:
Will see how the legs and lungs feel on the day

leximack

Postby leximack » Fri Nov 28, 2008 12:49 pm

Green light has been given by the wife, so i will be there

Don

Spiza

Postby Spiza » Sat Nov 29, 2008 3:45 pm

Is this the gate that you speak of zozza?

Chuck

Postby Chuck » Sat Nov 29, 2008 3:58 pm

That's the one Spiza.

Cheers
zozza :P
FPR Ragamuffin

Spiza

Postby Spiza » Sat Nov 29, 2008 4:03 pm

Chuck wrote:That's the one Spiza.

Cheers
Great thanks Chuck. We haven't seen you at Tuesday footpath racing for a few weeks. Are you going to be at Lansdowne tomorrow?

Spiz.

zozza

Postby zozza » Sat Nov 29, 2008 7:55 pm

Spiza wrote:

Cheers
Great thanks Chuck. We haven't seen you at Tuesday footpath racing for a few weeks. Are you going to be at Lansdowne tomorrow?

Spiz.
Sure am Spiza, And I'm gonna kick some A Grade butt :wink: Cheers..Chuck :D

Chuck

Postby Chuck » Sat Nov 29, 2008 10:46 pm

zozza wrote:
Spiza wrote:

Cheers

Spiz.
Sure am Spiza, And I'm gonna kick some A Grade butt :wink: Cheers..Chuck :D
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ahh if I only had your legs big fella, that would have been my reply.

No Lansdowne for me Spiz, I'll be out at smeaton grange with Kev racing in the 3rd round of MCCC's summer series.

Hope to be back out Footpath Racing soon (my riding has suffered without it) and may even be able to make the Regatta centre some time in December.

Cheers guys.
FPR Ragamuffin