Luverly weather

europa
Location: southern end of Adelaide - home of hills, fixies and drop bears

Luverly weather

Postby europa » Sat Apr 28, 2007 1:38 pm

It' pithing down here. Been doing so for over 24 hours. It's great. It's luverly. It means I'll be making new brake mounts for the Europa rather than exploring more interesting ways to toss the Black Beast at the scenery. Rain? It's raining so darned much I can't get out and set up the rain guage :shock: I went out for the evening and got home to find my stupid dog looking like a drowned rat (he's got a kennel but it's not 'cool' to use it). There's another storm going through at the moment and it's so dark in the house that I can adjust my bike headlights in the hallway.

Bah humbug. Rain, it should only happen at night. That settles it, I'm moving to Camelot.

Richard :D

gdl_gdl

Postby gdl_gdl » Sat Apr 28, 2007 2:49 pm

Not a cloud in the sky in Perth today. It was 6 C when I left the house today and I had to wear a light jacket over my cycling jersey.

Jacket came off when I arrived in Perth (40km). Luckily it warmed up pretty quickly so there was plenty of talent :lol: around when I ventured up the Sunset Coast road to head back home.

Looks like female beach volleyball is now out of season :cry:

Racked up another sub 4hr 100km. I'd like to say it gets easier but with a NW on the way back it was a bugger!

Cheers,

Gary

stevos

Postby stevos » Sun Apr 29, 2007 11:14 am

:lol: lol yeah i played football on an oval with areas with past ankle deap water.
"Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. If I quit, however, it lasts forever." -Lance Armstrong

mikesbytes
Super Mod
Super Mod

Postby mikesbytes » Sun Apr 29, 2007 11:33 am

Nice riding thru Royal National Park this morning.

_________________________________________________________________________________
Burn plenty of Glycogen
Frame Size Calculator.....Park Tools Repair Guides Frame Size Calculator.....Rolling Resistance.....Rolling Performance.....Sheldon Brown's Bicycle Technical Info
training log.....Body-Mass Index, Waist-to-Height Ratio, Basal Metaboic Rate
Bicycle FAQs.....Bicycle Safety.....Cadence in Cycling.....Types of Bicycles
If the R-1 rule is broken, what happens to N+1?

europa
Location: southern end of Adelaide - home of hills, fixies and drop bears

Postby europa » Sun Apr 29, 2007 11:40 am

Same story again today. I'm off to watch me son play soccer ... but I'm going in the car. Stuff this getting wet just so I can sit around feeling cold and miserable for two hours before riding home in the rain again (22km trip each way).

Richard
resident wimp