A vote of thanks to...

uMP2k

A vote of thanks to...

Postby uMP2k » Fri May 11, 2007 9:43 am

I just want to take the time to give a big vote of thanks to two of our fellow forum members - Pospete and LuckyPierre - both of whom have, at different times, offered their help in getting some bike bits (frames in both cases) from the East Coast over to the Sunny West.

Pospete, I have thanked you privately, but take this as a big public thank you for your help and your excellent packing and postage service!

LuckyPierre, although I did not need to take up your offer of help in the end, thank you very much for the offer!

What else can I say, except thank you guys!

senator52

Postby senator52 » Fri May 11, 2007 1:31 pm

LuckyPierre has also given me some help via PM. Much love for that, thanks a lot guys, this forum rocks :D

MichaelB

Postby MichaelB » Fri May 11, 2007 4:43 pm

I'd also like to pass on my thanks to MountGower for his offer when I was looking for a frame in his neck of the woods.

Many Thanks :wink:

Also to Europa for buying the Mauve Monster :lol:

pospete

Postby pospete » Fri May 11, 2007 9:03 pm

:oops: :oops: Thanks again, but it was a pleasure, and I'dd do the same for anyone, it's all good karma( in a non stoned way)

Mind you I should thank everyone as this site has helped restore part of my sanity :lol: ( the rest matters not) Oh and Mt Gower for his help regarding my health( or lack of it) and of course to all those who have written messages when I have been ill.

And lastly to Mum and Dad who without their nookie in the 1st place I would not be here.
Talk to the hand