WTS: Perth - Giant Trance 3 '06

Members classifieds for selling bicycles / parts. PRIVATE OFFERS ONLY
Forum rules
Newbies, please read the Market Place Rules before posting in this section. NEW UPDATED RULES !!!

Post Title Format: [Your Location] Item Title

WTS no longer required - and your location is required.

WTS: Perth - Giant Trance 3 '06

Postby jayiz » Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:13 pm

Selling a Giant Trance 3 '06 Large Standard (Part of my bike/gear clean out)
The bike is a giant trance, built on the maestro dual suspension platform. These things soak up everything except your pedal power and give you an amazingly stable platform to take on the roughest terrain. You can still pick your paths but if you miss one you don't end up at the bottom of a ditch. It makes you a very lazy rider though.

The groupset is SRAM X7, Hydro brakes, RockShox Tora w/ handlebar lockout (95%). The forks and brakes were swapped less than a month after purchase, nothing wrong with them I just got in a spendy mood. The frame is in good condition the only problems i can see is with some chain scratches and wear around the cables. Part of the package is the 2 semi slick tyres (as pictured), 3 near new MTB tyres hutchinson and michelin.

The bike has been riden on the tracks less than 5 times and then seen some city riding but has mostly remained idle living in my bedroom since I purchased it in 2006, because of living interstate. It has also been regularly serviced. I'm selling this as I now have my road bikes back in Perth, and don't have to time to go to the hills to ride it at all anymore, otherwise i would be keeping it.

The pictures show the bike with different juicy brakes and marzocchi xc forks (RRP $1000) which I am selling separately. I welcome offers on the lot if you want, which is a very good setup. But for the standard setup, I am asking $1250ono. It is in Perth but I can ship (at buyers expense), provide more pictures, info etc.

Jeremy
Last edited by jayiz on Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
jayiz

by BNA » Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:16 pm

BNA

Postby Aushiker » Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:16 pm

Dear Jeremy

Can you please take a moment to read the sticky and amend your subject line to show your location etc.

Thanks
Andrew
Aushiker

Postby vx255 » Sun Feb 15, 2009 5:38 pm

Out of my price range but nice bike, maybe for the more financially able, what size is it?
Striving for mediocrity.
vx255

Postby jayiz » Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:53 pm

Editted for both.
Aushiker: sorry, I did read it but then none of the other posts in the forum list their location and i didn't want to narrow my range.
vx255: its large.
I'm also selling a XL Avanti Ventura (Giant Rincon spec level i think) for $250, but couldn't be bothered getting it out of the shed and cleaning it up this weekend. But that is for local sale only.
jayiz

Return to Member to Member Bike and Gear Sales