Hello i am looking for work

the gonz

Hello i am looking for work

Postby the gonz » Sun May 27, 2007 7:09 pm

Hello i am currently seeking information regarding finding a job on my arrival to oz in late september i have a keen interest in mountain biking and would love to work in this field on arrival.
My name is Alistair Breeze i am 27 and am currently working as a teacher in thailand.I have had 4 years experience working in the bicycle industry at a hire centre in the New Forest U.K England,where our team hired,seviced and maintained our own bikes and the general public whilst working at Cyclecentre@sandy-balls.co.uk i obtained a cytech level2 qualification. If anyone has any good links or contacts for work i would greatly appreciate
Thank you
Alistair

just4oz

Postby just4oz » Sun May 27, 2007 9:06 pm

Hi
Pleased to hear you are coming to a beautiful country. We did just over 12 months ago and we LOVE it.

As for work , can I suggest you do dsome google searches for cycle shops / clubs, mountain bike shops / clubs.

When we was moving here a phone call makes abig difference too.

One thing that I haven't checked which might be worth you looking at is the biking in tourist parks.

Hope that is of some use, get in touch if you have specific questions and let us know how you get on.

Richard

the gonz

thanks

Postby the gonz » Tue May 29, 2007 7:21 pm

cheers richard,i am lookin forward to gettin there and i hear your words of advice,just dont want to be cooped up in some call centre, the country has to much to offer
thanks for your time
alistair