discuss with recumbent and trailer in AU

Bros

discuss with recumbent and trailer in AU

Postby Bros » Thu Jun 28, 2007 11:55 am

I'm from China.Does somebody here can discuss with me about recumbent bike and bicycle trailer in AU?Brand,quantity,quality,your target price...etc

Kalgrm
Super Mod
Super Mod

Postby Kalgrm » Thu Jun 28, 2007 12:10 pm

If you want to break into the Aussie recumbent market, bring in a bike with a starting price of $1000 or less. It's the price which puts most prospective recumbent riders off - not many people are willing to pay more than $1000 to try a completely new style of riding.

Your avatar shows a trike. Is that what you really want to ask about? Bikes have two wheels, trikes have three. They are separate markets, for the most part.

Trailers are most likely to be bought by people wanting to tour their bikes. There are already a few good ones on the market, so if you want to break into that market, you're going to need to come in with a very good quality trailer at a lower price than what's around. It's the quality which will sell into this market - nobody wants to be stuck between towns with a broken weld on their main cargo carrier.

Regards,
Graeme
Think outside the double triangle.
---------------------
Music was better when ugly people were allowed to make it ....

Bros

Postby Bros » Thu Jun 28, 2007 12:57 pm

Yeah!My avatar is our trike and trailer.But I can't post that Pic,and discuss that price here,at the moment.You can contact with me by email,if you're interested.

Kalgrm
Super Mod
Super Mod

Postby Kalgrm » Thu Jun 28, 2007 1:05 pm

No I'm not interested. You asked a question about the market here. I'm not in the market.

You've posted three questions so far, each of which was a thinly veiled attempt at selling your product: do you have anything to offer this community besides your own product? If you have nothing to contribute but spam, you will quickly find yourself unwelcome in just about every forum. Research for your product is fine by me, but trying to sell me something when I haven't even expressed an interest in buying sucks.

Graeme
Think outside the double triangle.
---------------------
Music was better when ugly people were allowed to make it ....

europa
Location: southern end of Adelaide - home of hills, fixies and drop bears

Postby europa » Thu Jun 28, 2007 1:27 pm

This thread is locked for the moment.

Note to all new users - please read the rules about commercial advertising

Richard
admin
I had a good bike ... so I fixed it