T7 stuff

mikesbytes
Super Mod
Super Mod

T7 stuff

Postby mikesbytes » Mon Jul 30, 2007 2:46 pm

They have a special on leg warmers. I have them and are happy with them.

Has anyone used these gloves ? Are they any good
If the R-1 rule is broken, what happens to N+1?

MichaelB

Postby MichaelB » Mon Jul 30, 2007 4:37 pm

Haven't used them, but I want to get one of their jackets that is on the weekly special, but don't have a credit ca :cry: rd

MountGower

Postby MountGower » Mon Jul 30, 2007 4:40 pm

How
Last edited by MountGower on Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hotdog

Postby Hotdog » Mon Jul 30, 2007 5:09 pm

MichaelB wrote:Haven't used them, but I want to get one of their jackets that is on the weekly special, but don't have a credit ca :cry: rd
I don't have a credit card either (as a no good immigrant, in fact a mere temporary resident, and worst of all, a Pom, no local banks will give me one), so I got a debit card to enable me to shop online. I've got a few bargains through Torpedo7 weekly specials myself.

thm

Postby thm » Mon Jul 30, 2007 9:13 pm

I agree T7 weekly specials are good. A bit evil though. Somehow they always release the super specials when you've just bought something similar. Most of the stuff I've got through them, I'm pretty happy with though.

Can't comment on the specified gloves. But recently got these gloves and they are pretty good, except for the tight wrist fitting. Getting them on is a lot harder than pulling them off. It fits alright when on though. Just need to squish my hand a little to get my hand in first. :)

europa
Location: southern end of Adelaide - home of hills, fixies and drop bears

Postby europa » Mon Jul 30, 2007 9:23 pm

The biggest problem I have with T7 is that they only sell racing stuff for small or medium sized blokes. These leg warmers seemed to go to XL and above but in my searches there, that's been rare. It's an attitude that hasn't endeared me to them.

Richard
I had a good bike ... so I fixed it

rdp_au

Leg Warmers

Postby rdp_au » Tue Jul 31, 2007 2:28 pm

I agree T7 weekly specials are good. A bit evil though. Somehow they always release the super specials when you've just bought something similar.
Ain't that the truth. Just bought a set of leg warmers last weekend from the LBS. Netti brand, expensive, but comfortable and warm.

David

daacha

Postby daacha » Thu Aug 02, 2007 11:12 am

MichaelB wrote:Haven't used them, but I want to get one of their jackets that is on the weekly special, but don't have a credit ca :cry: rd
Michael you can go to Westpac and get a Mastercard that they will pre-set with an amount you require. This can be used in exactly the same way as a normal MC but once the credit balance is finished you cant recharge. It costs somewhere in the vicinity of $5 - $6. These are perfect for internet purchases but don't lose it because anyone will be able to use it. The beauty of these is they aren't linked to your bank account so there is no risk of you getting rorted.

daacha

MichaelB

Postby MichaelB » Thu Aug 02, 2007 1:03 pm

Hi daacha,

It's not that i can't get one, it's a choice as I cannot control myself :oops:

I am learning to save and spend what I have.

"Want what you have, not have what you want"

daacha

Postby daacha » Mon Aug 06, 2007 11:49 am

Michael,

That's cool. I didn't assume you couldn't get a CC but rather that the security issues of internet purchases were a factor. The good thing about doing it this way is you have to have the cash up front so you are aware of you're spending.