Tasi 2010

banjo

Tasi 2010

Postby banjo » Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:39 pm

Its been a slow year for me on the touring front for various reasons but I am managing to squeeze in an Adelaide to Melbourne tour which kicks off (or pedals off) in October. I'm looking forward to it, especially the Great Ocean road and I even have a confirmed ride partner which is great. (Anyone else interested is most welcome to drop me a line).

Next year in January I plan on spending 3 weeks in Tamania. Route is yet to be confirmed and I am looking for anyone interested in joining me, even for part of the tour. I will be self supported and as usual will struggle to ride past any cafe without partaking in a snack and cappucino. You don't even need to speak english as I can say, "lets stop here for a snack and cappucino" in at least 27 different languages.

And for those that want to head North and not South, I'm looking at Brisbane to Cairns in April 2010. So far I have one possible offsider for this one. You don't need to be experienced, just keen to get out there and see the country!