BNA on a new Server

AUbicycles
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: BNA on a new Server

Postby AUbicycles » Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:14 pm

Max, can you clear your cache and check again... if the error is still there can you send a screenshot.

familyguy - I have changed the name of the cookies which can affect your login, so that may influence it. Otherwise you can check your computer settings, when are cookies being deleted. May be something to do with the length of the sessions (server). I will get the other problems out of the way and if this is ongoing, delve deeper into it.

Thanks for the feedback.

Cheers
Christopher
Cycling is in my BNA

Max

Postby Max » Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:43 am

Chris,

It seems to be a problem with the skin I'm using (subsilver2). Screenshot here. Doesn't happen with the default skin. I've tried in another browser (one I never use for BNA) and I get the same results, so I don't think it's a client-side cache problem. Never experienced this problem until the server move.

Cheers,
Max
One of the best things about bicycle commuting is that it can mitigate the displeasure of having to go to work. - BikeSnobNYC
Cycling is sometimes like bobbing for apples in a bucket full of dicks. - SydGuy

CoffsGal

Postby CoffsGal » Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:46 pm

Same as Max for me...adds are now aligned right under the 'Jump to' combo box...using Subsilver2...

Emma

AUbicycles
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby AUbicycles » Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:45 pm

Thanks for the feedback. Will look at this.

Cheers
Christopher
Cycling is in my BNA

AUbicycles
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby AUbicycles » Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:54 pm

Subsilver2 now updated - you should also see the additional light blue main navigation bar, plus the ads on the right are correctly displayed.
Initially the style was ok (after the server move) though to fix some of the changes I had to rebuilt the forums and subsilver2 (not my preferred theme) got left behind.

Speed is really good for me at the moment. .. hope this is the same for everyone else.

Cheers
Christopher
Cycling is in my BNA

Spiza

Postby Spiza » Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:10 am

I'm finding that it's slow returning to the last thread after submitting a post. Anyone else having this issue?

AUbicycles
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby AUbicycles » Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:12 am

Happy for any more reports on the speed. I recommend clearing the cache and board cookies and seeing if the problems remain.
Cycling is in my BNA

Spiza

Postby Spiza » Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:25 pm

Just noticed that we had the most users ever on line tonight "Most users ever online was 632 on Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:25 pm" :shock: Even now there are over 500! Amazing.