Stolen Silver Cell Mountain Bike on 16/01/2010

Forum rules
Before posting, please read the guidelines first.
Jezames

Stolen Silver Cell Mountain Bike on 16/01/2010

Postby Jezames » Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:47 pm

Yes some scum bag decided to ruin my day by stealing my bike from outside the Broadway Shopping Centre at about 3pm, it was reported to a cleaner that a guy was hanging around with bolt cutters and the security guard was 5 mins to late, i was across the road in EB games and was gone for 10mins. Police were polite and helpful but i have no hope of getting it back.

What is annoying is that when i was waiting for the Police to turn up 3 people came up to me and said they saw it happen, thought it was weird but just assumed that he had lost his lock key, come-on who takes a set of bolt cutters to a shopping centre un-less your a thieving scum bag.

Well got a description of a fat tall bloke with short hair, wearing a light coloured t-shirt and gray shorts, oh and looked angry. Even got told the direction he cycled my bike of in. I am very pissed of that some low life scumbag has just stolen my $600 bike and ruined my day as well as screwing up my transport to work. I now have to buy a new bike tomorrow which i can ill afford.

I hope that the fat bloke on the nice bike peddling away from Broadway Shopping Centre a 5 past 3 this afternoon has something bad happen to him (like falkling off my bike and breaking something), hope the police catch him as there may well be some CCTV footage.

Well that's the end of my rant.

Aushiker

Re: Stolen Silver Cell Mountain Bike on 16/01/2010

Postby Aushiker » Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:50 pm

Jezames wrote:Yes some scum bag decided to ruin my day by stealing my bike from outside the Broadway Shopping Centre at about 3pm
Hi

This is an Australian wide forum, so it would help you if you amended your subject line/post to include the relevant state and suburb. Please refer to the guidelines for this sub-forum.

Andrew

herzog

Re: Stolen Silver Cell Mountain Bike on 16/01/2010

Postby herzog » Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:58 am

Broadway shopping centre seems to be a hotspot for bike theft. I've read about a number of such incidents.