Popular Bike Shops
Join the Cycling Forums on Strava
Australian Cycling Forums on Strava
Latest Reviews and Articles
Will your next bike be Intelligent? ABS and Smart Bike Tech
Vitus Vitesse EVO Disc Review – Speed Machine indeed!
- Posts: 563
- Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2007 5:45 pm
- Location: Hornsby, Sydney, NSW
- Posts: 414
- Joined: Mon Jun 16, 2008 1:12 pm
- Location: Perth Western Australia
- Posts: 685
- Joined: Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:27 pm
Have never, yes never had a flat and it lives on Melbournes streets where glass is not what you would call "rare."
They seem to roll pretty well, are definitely nice and quiet, grip well, better on the black top obviously but they do okay on the gravel and stuff you find on bike paths.
Have a set on the way from Wiggle for the girlies new bike.
- Posts: 479
- Joined: Fri Jul 04, 2008 8:33 am
- Location: Maribyrnong,Victoria
With a question like that you could easily overload the servers.
From a guy who has spent many years making recumbent trikes and spending a huge amount of time testing you will find Ian Sims casual interview/talk with the Trike shop owners and friends in USA very interesting.
You will need to sign up and get an email linking you to the videos but they are very interesting.
Although you do not have to buy anything his findings are very interesting knowledge.
- General Australian Cycling Topics
- Info / announcements
- Buying a bike / parts
- General Cycling Discussion
- The Bike Shed
- Cycling Health
- Cycling Safety and Advocacy
- Women's Cycling
- Bike & Gear Reviews
- Cycling Trade
- Stolen Bikes
- Bicycle FAQs
- Serious Biking
- Audax / Randonneuring
- Retro biking
- Fixed Gear/ Single Speed
- Electric Bicycles
- Dragsters / Lowriders / Cruisers
- Children's Bikes
- Road Racing
- Road Biking
- Time Trial
- International and National Tours and Events
- Cycle Touring
- Touring Australia
- Touring Overseas
- Touring Bikes and Equipment
- Western Australia
- New South Wales
- South Australia
- Northern Territory
- Country & Regional
- The Market Place
- Member to Member Bike and Gear Sales
- Want to Buy, Group Buy, Swap
- My Bikes or Gear Elsewhere
- Cycling Brands
- Malvern Star
- Custom Builders
- Generic Carbon
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users
About the Australian Cycling Forums
The largest cycling discussion forum in Australia for all things bike; from new riders to seasoned bike nuts, the Australian Cycling Forums are a welcoming community where you can ask questions and talk about the type of bikes and cycling topics you like.